iPod Video

yeah, well you know what I mean, haha. Im trying to figure out how to get my DVD’s onto my iPod video. Anyone know how?

most likely have to rip into avi or mpg format then put em on ipod

When I bought mine I was told that movies cannot be loaded.
There is probably a way to do it illegally though.
Let me know when you find out how.:smiley:

Yeah, you have to convert them to mpeg 4 format. i think that I might be able to figure it out tomorrow night after work… Ill post up if I do.

yeah its do able (im researching)

just search for it on google, I used like the first thing that came up. Works perfect

HAHA i got the same thing from my girlfreinds its pretty dam cool exept i dont know how to use the thing im going to have to learn though

I effin love my new ipod

Anyone have any suggestions for the fm transmiter thingy?

i have the itrip

Works good so far, got it today

They have one for the new videos?

my sis has an itrip (maybe) and it has a small tab next to headphone jack so it wont work with mine

monster one > itrip… charges it while it plays… my battery has lasted me 3 years because I play it mainly in my car or at home in the charger…

http://www.podtropolis.com/

is great for torrents for ipod videos.

So that I don’t have to create a new thread. Anyone know about something that will take the music off an Ipod to a computer that it’s not already set to? Otherwise I cant load music from my work computer to my ipod to my home computer.

EDIT I think I found somethign… have to wait to try it though. I’ll let people know once I try it out.

http://www.sturm.net.nz/website.php?Section=iPod+Programs&Page=SharePod

iPOD2PC

i paid for it :confused:
something i dont do ever…

Anyone know of a cord that plugs into the “docking” spot on the bottom that would let me plug in the itrip from a distance??

The link I posted above works great!

And it’s free.

in order to get your movies on your ipod… you need to

1. convert it to one of the following… mp4. m4v
    2 make sure its quicktime compatible…
  2. use itunes and import it… it will auto update and show up in your vids…
  3. old i trp will NOT work with new ipod… don’t believe me… go buy one and find out why.

Dont become an ipod zombie and get your wallet stolen on the subway.

if you guys want movies music and all that other shit already to go on your pod…

visit podtropolis…

works for me :gotme:

Should work with the Video fine… won’t work with the Nano though. Different setup on the player.

$10 says the next ipod is the “iPod Camera” I’m sure they are trying to incorprate a camera in tehre somewhere. Especially since it can view photos standard now.

#900 - :headbang:

and the survey says wrong answer… on the new ipods the headphone chip slot is missing… so it WILL NOT work with it… the 4th gen yes… this is the 5th gen and it won’t trust me… i have both a 4th and a 5th gen u2 special edition and the black 60 gig vid… it works with my U2 cause its got the headphone chipslot plus the male jack.