Irene

Vermont is still pretty destroyed also, driving up to warren vt you see tons of houses that sank into the earth, bridges that are disappeared and roads that are missing decent sized sections

Drove down 30 last weekend to go skiing. Passed through Schoharie and Middleburgh it’s crazy still seeing houses and other structures all messed up. And other homes that people have moved back into that are still stained red from the water.

^ a lot of the red is from all the fuel oil that was spilled in the water. for months thats all you could smell driving into schoharie.

Drive through schoharie at night. The neighborhood is dark. Very few houses have people living there.

Being that im in schoharie school district my taxes are going to go WAYYYY up once all the destroyed properties are reassessed.

unfortunately the towns will never be the same again after all this, its very deppressing driving thru them and seeing … but people want to blame the dam and nyc and whatever that were in its path. i would not atempt to argue against them for their loss , ect ect . there was also tons of damage and towns wiped out that werent in its path or even close to the schoharie creek/river, ie vermont as mentioned, pretty much all over who do they have to blame … it was a massive hurricane storm ,

Rotterdam Junction is still a mess too. I went thru there yesterday and theres still alot of houses under reconstruction and some that are just abandoned.

Alot of the houses on Main street were a wreck before the flood so I doubt the people who lived there had flood insurance or have money to fix their houses since they seemed like poor people judging by the condition of the houses prior to the flooding.

Then theres the houses with for sale signs like anybody wants a house around there.

Make a dirty cheap pickup, we probably aren’t getting another hurricane for a long time.

Can you tell me the winning lottery numbers?