IRONHYDE.... Spotted!

Pulling a car out of the shop last week to park it at the front of the lot and caught this out the corner of my eye goin down Route 60. I thought no, can’t be and pulls into the car lot next door. Naturally I drove over to see it up close. The guy that got out was like 65! Talked to the him and he said it is real and was one of the 10 left from the movie!

Nice find.

The tag dealer from this place
http://www.performancegmctrucks.com/default.asp?newused=1

one of the sickest trucks made…Would deffently own that truck

thats awesome

Oh man! That is sweet. :bowdown:

As a huge Transformers fan, I am so jealous.

You faggots realize it’s not really a transformer, right? It’s a shitty GM that will fall apart in two weeks.

so in reality it may be a real transfromer then? a truck into a pepsi can? just not irreversible.

nice find chris.

aside from not giving a fuck… what is the big deal? what motor etc???

probably has a duracrap w/ POS allison trans, oh and like every other kodiak out there undeniably rides like shit

but it is cool to look at

said stock dmax/ally but had air ride suspension

Sorry its not a post about snob mobiles. Its a Mans truck something That gets horrible mileage and actually does something besides carrying women around

Pretty cool, but utterly overkill.

On a side note I finally saw an International CXT the other day while I was up in Michigan. :gives:

Id drive it!!

Into darkstar.

nice man’s truck… with a 5 year old’s Transformer styling taste… BADASS DUDE… YOU ARE AWESOME…!!!

:lol: @ sOnny My next truck will be that style!

Don’t make me transform my boot into a Yiddish suppository.

As your wang gets smaller you have to keep buying bigger trucks?

Style-z