is it just me or does the 2011 5.0.......

shit i just checked it again it was on drag radials .

andddd i think it had weight reduction…

That “cammed” tune is retarded, why would you want people to think your stock 5.0 is worked when it’s not? Useless “mod”, just like straight cut timing gears.

i’d get one for the cobra right now bro. beats spending $3000 for the same sounds and a measly 30whp.

This^.

thats why you get a LSx duh.

$1000 and you gain 60+rwhp

youtu.be/gamElP1BSn8

Thats just awesome to do that with just a tune

its like that in my car , i dont have a cam

yah me either…its just a misfire.

I think its retarded.

Word. I can make my car sound like a tug boat getting buttfucked by messing with the timing, but does it make it cool? No.

According to that video, it would.

#1. People are gaining power doing it.
#2. It sounds good, as most cammed cars do.
#3. If it were “your” brand, I’m sure you’d be all for it.

Not at all.

Such hate. I love it!

#1) No, they are gaining power from the rest of the tune which is identical to one without the poser mod.
#2) It sounds different than stock, but I wouldn’t go that far.
#3) I don’t have a brand. I have had GM, Toyota, Audi, VW, Nissan, Honda, Ford, Subaru, Chrysler, Pre-Ford Mazda.

The brand or platform has nothing to do with it. I personally would group this “mod” with fake turbo whistles, straight pipes on otherwise stock vehicles, straight cut timing gears, fake ram air hood scoops and turbo badges on N/A cars.

FYI, my idle sounds more ballin’ than that.

Suck it, Adam. :lol

I respectfully disagree ya penis. They made more power up top over the aftermarket tune, fairly minimal, but power is power.

Post vidz of more baller idle or ban :lol

Not hate. Just false cool guy advertising and its dumb. Kinda like drew saying his cara stock or just cam only. To each their own.

domestic cars are gay.

mustangs are gay