2010 Turbo camaro SS

SOunds insane

That sounds sickkk!!
The placement of the turbo is sweet too, right behind the headlight.

Seems to be pretty bad ass but I will have to disagree on it sounding nice. You cant really hear the motor, all you hear is the turbo.

Sounds good

damn that turbo is loud as hell

So that is from a stock ss motor and the turbo alone right?

That’s the point.

still cheaper than a gt500 …

yup

everything is bone stock just with a single turbo kit thrown on it.

its through a 100% stock exhaust.

I would rather hear a turbo creaming all day over a motor…im sure 95% of the people on this site feel the same way.

theirs nothing more badass then a high screaming turbo that make people’s heads turn so fast they break their necks.

also, thats not even the LS3. Thats the L99 that comes with the A6 Camaro’s.

a6?

auto 6 speed duhhhhhhhhh

The 5th gen M6 camaro SS comes with the LS3, 420hp

5th gen camaro SS A6 comes with the L99 motor, 400hp.

Auto 6 speed dude.

edit: andrew beat me to it :lol

This is true a Turbo that loud everyone would be rubberneckin… BUT what a shame to do that work on an automatic.

I dont think you realize how lethal the new A6 auto’s are…

The gears are INSANE for boosted applications. The ratio’s are better then the M6 trannys, not to mention theirs NO turbo lag between shifts etc…once its spooled, its spooled so hold on for the ride.

also, they have paddle shifters…so you can choose to shift if you must.

Most of the fastest drag cars in the world are Auto’s for a reason. Just because its auto doesnt mean a damn thing other then it will out perform the M6 brother with the same exact mods as far as boosted applications go.

ya cant shift faster than instant .im faster in stock form than drew is now for a reason lolol

I’d just like to hear both. Sure a turbo like that sounds incredible, but to me without the deep tone of an engine behind it it just seems unbalanced.

Word, I just like to Drive so, even if the gears are better I still would want to Drive and not just steer.

turbz are whistlin in mah ears