is it just me

I never know what the fuck I wanna do… just waitin to hit the lottery

Just have no running cars - relieves all the pressure of keeping up with the Jones’s and allows you to focus (or procrastinate) on getting it done.

i have plenty of non-runners. they piss me off too.

Spring is the time to sell, but by then you’re excited that it can be out and money is going right back into it. Nasty cycle :lol

I spent more on my car when it didnt run than it did last year.

you should just buy my ta then, haha it has everything your looking for plus a t56, ls1 and a procharger kit

good lets trade then …

Im actually ready just to get out of the entire modifying scene, sure my next car will have some small stuff done to it but I feel Ive moved passed that. Modifying cars is an expensive hobby that in my opinion gives very little back unless youre into legitimate racing.

Yeah, thats kinda what Im thinking too. I think if I sold the car Id pay off some bills and just drive the truck and do a few small things to it but nothing that makes it any faster or shit like that, just a few appearance and maybe stereo things- really just make my ipod play thru the factory deck for that.

Part of me wants another car but the rest of me doesnt think its worth the hassle and effort of owning two vehicles.

:facepalm

not really, as i have a little check list of what needs to get done with my non-existing funds at the moment hahahaha

Both are for sale… ahah

No JOHN, its you.

agreed. My project isn’t even that radical, but it’s taken 5 years and won’t be done till next summer and the first 3 of those years were while I lived with my parents and had no bills.

i have had my car for 2 seasons now , i replaced everything on it so far but one of the most importnt things , it kinda just followed the trend . first was the motor , 2nd was thetranny , next will be the rear diff lol

fuck fbodies

fuck you… F BODY FO’ LIFEEEEEE

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l238/hellbird78/F-Body.jpg

:rofl

I have been fishing every night for the last month. At this point I could care less about my car. I am actually at the point where I feel its annoying to drive it. It vibrates, I need to shift, its loud and uncomfortable…damn thing!