is it just me

or does at the end of the car season ya really wanna get rid of your car , cause as of right now the only things i can do to my car to make it faster is spend a whole lot of loot on it or stay at the same setup lolol . discuss

nope lol i wanna get rid of my car reallll bad.

plus going to ocean city and seeing some dope ass cars doesnt help at all

Ive had no motivation to get my shit done for over a year, I feel ya. They make it so expensive to do a proper setup that the average working guy cant afford it, thus pissing us off, and making it either

A. A 14-step build, bit by bit or
B. A 10yr project

Shit sucks

exactley man , fuck i have a cookie cutter car and shit is all over for it but its so fuckin expensive . that and im all out of options exc for the exp shit

i want to get rid of all my cars, at least once a month. it’s just a man period, it’ll pass.

ill trade ya wayne ???

for the honda? deal.

actually… do you know anyone that would be interested in a 64 SS?

is this one hopped up or no ?

Yup, to go any further I have to start spending BANK on shit, which I dont have right now. Already have over 1K in front suspension, gotta get a trans still(not playing the stock trans game anymore), build the rear b/c its NOT going to like 6500rpm launches off the brake, and get it tuned just to get it up and runnin for next season. Thats just tying up loose ends, and getting it running, not making it much faster than it currently is, I mean, it should pick up some ET, but nothing drastic. Maybe 10.70-10.90 at best if it hooks good.

:rofl Plus juan, soo fucking true bro!

oh i hear ya 120% PAWZ

John just pull it apart so you cant sell it like adam does

used to be, everything has been removed though.

:rofl Theres a method to my madness

i need a 3k rear diff , at least 1.5k in shocks and struts , trq arm at 600 , then i still have the stock front end thats heavy as hell .

yeah, I sold mine!

only retards do that to a totally runnin car …

oh wait lol

yeah i feel ya john, im trying to off my car too, i need something new asap

Id love to sell my car instead of putting it away for the winter. Ive thought of a price already and Im really thinking of listing it for sale on craigslist or something but its tough to sell a car like that this time of year.

What Id like to do to it is going to cost a few grand that I just dont have and dont see myself being able to come up with so Im kinda stuck with the way it is. I need a whole new suspension, new clutch, new gears, bodywork, paint and some resto parts to make it the way I want it to be.

very true, ill be lucky if i can give mine away