do you ever just wanna get out?

Even after going 6 and 0 at the flashlights and my car running like a champ lately… i feel like i wanna just sell off all of my car shit and pay off bills and get out of the whole car scene in general. I mean, all of this time, money and aggrivation and i get nothing out of it in return. Anyone else ever get like this? :frowning:

ive thought about just stopping with my hobby and focusing more on life and training but after feeling like that for a while something always sparks my interest again. i mean im not into it like you and others are but i spend alot of my free cash on my car.

so think what else would YOU personally do with your time? if what you would do with your time will bring you more happiness than cars, go for it.

yes, fuck it all i say. do drugs, rape sluts.

Maybe it’s time to look into a different aspect of the car scene John. Do you still enjoy playing with cars at all? If so, then I’d say there’s still hope for you to find something involving cars for you to do that isn’t nesecarily just building and racing your own car.

Maybe stepping up and getting more competitive. Start entering bracket races… get your name out there… that’s how most of the big dawgs got started. :slight_smile:

Good luck bud!

plenty of times :wackit:

got it right now

I hear ya man, but the first time some douche in a riced out civic or some fuck with a set of flowmasters on his foxbody try and start shit, you’ll miss it again.

and remember, you can be into cars without it being your whole life. I know it was my whole life for a while. You got your shit running how you want, its taken you like 4 years to get something you really want and running how you want (Civic, Talon, Integra…).

so now sit back and enjoy the fruits of your labor. have fun with the car. Dont take it so seriously.

all you are crazy in the head because winter is on its way and no cars cause they all be sleeping in a garage somewhere…all it is just pre-depression kicking in

dont even think about selling your teg that thing is so sickly fast as you proved last night

i thought he had a 240?

its a 240

yea thats what i meant…the other fastest import there…

i think he meant Erics Integra???

agreed x 2

(with added bonus of car correction)

:bigthumb:

If you step away from it for a while you really miss it. My car’s been off the road for months now and it feels weird having not driven it for so long.

mine will be snow covered… !!!

i’ll give ya $100 for the 240

Yea, i thought about this a few times. i did by buying a bike but still…is it worth it??

kolar you get that way with every car you have only to buy another 3 months later. just stick it out over winter. tune it a little more and go to a nopi or NHRA event next year. you will be fast enough to run with the big boys in turbo 4 and sprt rwd for the most part and you will have your name out big time