is it just me

sell it and buy a truck already!

trucks ftw

i havent had a modifed car(running) in almost a year. just my toyota. dont really have an urge to build, or complete anything

actually no. I wish i wasn’t so broke so I could do more shit I want to them. I have so much I want to do to both for next season.

By the time I can afford to do what I want to my car Ill be able to register it as an antique.

Suspension shit and paint/bodywork are expensive.

one of mine already is. the other isnt far from it. 5 years

Yeah, 25 years. Ive got 7 years for that and I still dont think Id have the money then. Thats kinda why Im thinking of selling it again. I just cant afford to do what I want to it and wont be able to for quite some time, if ever. I dont see myself having a ton of extra cash to throw at it any time in the near to distant future.

And it would also be nice to have a few less bills.

I really want to keep the truck long after its paid off (4.5 more years) just so I dont have another car payment.

put a new clutch in it and just drive it.

^thats wat i would do!

Ill probably wait until spring. The season’s almost over now and Ive got no desire to do it now.

I want to change the suspension because the car sucks at drag racing so I figured Id make it handle good and tear up some winding roads and just have fun with it like that.

I also cant stand the shitty paint job anymore.

i tried REAL hard to trade my car last fall/winter, came kinda close on a few occasions but in the end unless i found a SICK car for a stupid low price, i don’t think i’d have the heart to let it go :lol .

Usually by then end of summer every year I am 100% fully sick of driving and working on my car. I would love to sell it and get a car that I could happily drive year round. Something AWD with some speed and lots of comfort like an audi or if i was rich an IS-F