Is this Authentic RHD 1993 Mazda RX-7 worth $12.5k or more?

THis auction is for JDM RHD Rx7. It is a 1993 imported from japan. It has been titled insured and registered in North carolina. It has 58,850 kilometers about 35k miles. IT has Knight sport Cat back exhaust, Aftermarket intake and Supsension set up. The car was red but has been repainted black. WE painted all door jams etc the only place we did not paint is under the hood

Does it sounds like its a scam or is that what its worth?

Reliable source of sale? Sounds like they just made a description from the pictures.

Sounds about right.

where is the car??

do u want it? i got the hook up its registered in North Carolina cant remember but 595 miles from us :slight_smile: pm me i have his number he imports cars :wink:

yea the guy called me he said he imports them from japan…he has a couple of them…but who knows…you know how it is now aday

where is it?

North carolina

RHD cars in N. America = FAIL

Try turning left in traffic from the right side of the car, you’ll regret ever buying it. Don’t try to be mad JDM tyte yo, it’s only going to bite you in the ass.

I don’t see teh fascination with RHD and JDM and all that bullshit. Who the fuck cares?!

Agreed. Which is why I think it’s worth ~12k. About the price of a LHD US FD in relatively beat condition. 12k might even be a bit high…

lol i will be driving on the right hand this summer :wink: but not this car.

bring a passenger with u :stuck_out_tongue: so he can tell u when to turn/pass

Bullshit, my car was fun as hell to drive. I regret selling every summer. Its easy when you get used to it.

they are much cheaper used in Japan than here in the US… if your gonna bring one over make it worth it and get a Spirit R :wink: but yea like brent said one with that kinda mileage stateside is probably worth ~12k (it might be worth a lil bit more with an original paint job) but don’t expect much more than that

has it been in an accident? it’s got a red engine bay

We are sending up to 93 models into Canada right now, so there is chance this vehicle came through the border (engine less), then put back together and plated some how.

As for the price, if its in real good order then the price is fair. A few top models ive sent over came in up around 14K, but these were well modded examples.

IF you need any help let m eknow.

Is this Adam, originally from Canada?

read first post.

I’d say $12.5k is a good deal for a RHD RX-7. Especially considering the mileage, I’ve seen a few comparable ones on RX7club.com go for more in the 15-18k range.