Is tonawanda court "First come, first serve"?

Judge Flynn, Weds Night…

Just trying to determine if i should get there early…

make sure u go in ur range, so u dont look like a douche yuppie or anything like that

1st come 1st serve. Def get there early.

Tho, haven’t been in 8 yrs.

yep, get there early, parking sucks too.

btw, there is diff courts for town/city/north etc, but going by the judge you are talking about town.

edit: also don’t forget to shut off your cell phone, they get massively prickly if your phone goes off, ask me how i know lol.

take a lawyer friend if you have one. It’s fun to show up last minute then walk past 100 people as you budge in line with a lawyer, just to be in and out in 5 mins.

that is true lol, i’ve always wanted to bring a lawyer there just to do that

yes its get there early and put your name on the list then sit in the court till six pm when the judge finally shows up

Its ridiculous how many people get citations each week in tonawanda, good thing is that they will plea down.

Judge Flynn for the win. :tup:

Yes.

it’s for a cell violation, no inspection and no registration. If it were just the first, i’d pay it and bounce. I’m guilty of that.

Regarding the latter two, The cop asked for it, gave me 15 seconds to find the documents and then told me not to worry about it. I found them moments after and started to get out of the car, but he told me to re-enter the vehicle. He had not even arrived back to his cruiser, but said he didn’t care. I assume that it meant that it wasn’t a big deal.

Guess not.

that sux

He was probly pissed because his wife forced him to buy her a range rover

thats fing lame :tdown:

they dismiss and plea down stuff so easily in the town of Tonawanda, i wouldn’t really be worried at all.

ehhh that sucks.

FWIW, as soon as I pull over I pull that shit out.

You should be able to show proof and be fine, but you’ll have to sit through the process.

you had 24 hrs after to get those two tickets dismissed fyi

yeah. Admittedly, it did take me longer than it should have to find it. I actually gave him an ins card that was expired, but found the correct one shortly after.

His loss though. He didn’t notice that my inspection was almost a year out of date, even though he looked at it… I think he just looked at the month, not the year or something…

This was in my sti and from months ago…

i’m hoping that they will still drop or reduce them… if not, it’s not a HUGE fine… not too worried about it.

yea, however they usually will get rid of them at the prosecutors office if you prove that you had them at the time of the violation.

shit they got rid of my two violations (tint and exhaust) on the spot and I didn’t even show proof, I also stated that I did NOT fix the exhaust violation lol.

They will still get dismissed, I had a no inspection and no reg ticket in tonawanda, i brought in proof of both, and they let me slide clean. It may be since i was driving a company vehicle that was not mine, but maybe it is just their practice.