ISO: 1g DSM BOV

Anyone have a 1G DSM BOV (Crushed or uncrushed) laying around?

I know there are a lot of DSM peeps here… anyone have one sitting in their garage?

:slight_smile:

I have 3…

^

PMed!

haha

fucking told you

[quote=“vq30de,post:4,topic:27937"”]

haha

fucking told you

[/quote]

LOL! So, how did you know I needed one?

I want to crush a 1G DSM BOV so it can hold more boost, cause my plastic BOV leaks like crazy at 4k! It’s irritating me… theres power just SWOOOOSHing away!

still looking. I never heard back from DeviousTSI…

1G DSM BOV anyone?!

[quote=“Clean Baldy,post:5,topic:27937"”]

LOL! So, how did you know I needed one?

I want to crush a 1G DSM BOV so it can hold more boost, cause my plastic BOV leaks like crazy at 4k! It’s irritating me… theres power just SWOOOOSHing away!

[/quote]

Dood, 1G BOV will hold 20psi at least… You don’t need to crush it. I am sure Mr. Burch will get back to you when he can.

I thought the uncrushed only held 15… as was tested on the DSM forums (or at least that what I read…)

Either way, I’d like one to replace my stock plastic POS that leaks from the factory

[quote=“Clean Baldy,post:8,topic:27937"”]

I thought the uncrushed only held 15… as was tested on the DSM forums (or at least that what I read…)

Either way, I’d like one to replace my stock plastic POS that leaks from the factory

[/quote]

As far as stock BOV’s go…

2G - 12psi
1G - 20psi
1G Crushed - 22 - 25 psi
Evo - 22 - 25 psi
3000GT - 15+ psi

:word:

get a jdm evo mr. i might be selling mine soon after i go to hard pipes

how much laymone? The reason i was looking for a 1g dsm is cause they’re cheap to purchase and a lot of the MS6 guys on my mazda forum are just asking and getting em free from people who have extras just laying around.

free is good. $20 for a BOV is ok too…