IT People: I need interview help!

im waiting for something to finish so i can type some right now… ill be here all night working :frowning: so if you need any more help let me know.

use what they have in the posting when you describe your abilities. give EXAMPLES of how you did it. critique how you did it, explain that "because of bal bla bla it was a streamlined process and efficient/ boosted profitablity.

also, they might test you right out of the gate with problems… i know that m$ will show programmers broken code and say “fix it”… im not sure if someone local in buffalo cares that much…

also is this a technical interview? do you know your interviewers? if so RESEARCH THEM NOW. know who what where and why they work at the company. you are a little behind the game cus its tomorrow, but you need to be able to relate to the interviewer… ie: i fyou talking to HR, your not going to speak on a ligh levle, so your going to have to be able to bring complex processes down to her/his level. also in relation to knowing the interviewer - transition your thoughts to what they do and ask them questions. have TONS of questions ready for them… if the question was answered in the interview - reiterate in the end of the interview that the question that you had about sex in the workplace was answered and you understand " bla bla bla "

you need to be confident - but not cocky…

is this your first interview for a “real” job?