It Runs!

Originally posted by 1320
actually i was serious about the diet… although i have to say i havent been eating many “bacon, mayo, and crisco” sandwiches. Basically I try to eat a bunch of salad, meats and cheeses. Obviously you dont wanna only eat chicken wings and bacon. But im kinda impressed with it seeing as how im down to 243 lbs now.

dude seriously you would be better off just eatin like 5 small meals a day your body can go in to ketosis(sp) and you can actually make your self very sick and in the hospital if you completely cut all carbs out of your diet and if you also go a long period of time where your not eatin much carbs when you get off the diet and eat normal you will get sick cause your body wont be used to all the carbs

o yeah and dont forget if you cut carbs out of your diet you will have the worst consitpation in the world :smiley:

if you have any other question just ask me about the FATKINS diet

i got a diet for you, crack, just go out and smoke a shit load of crack. youll lose some weight.

Originally posted by 97GrandAMLD9
i got a diet for you, crack, just go out and smoke a shit load of crack. youll lose some weight.
i cant afford a crack habit… shit i can barely afford alcohol. Pretty soon im gonna have to resort to huffing spray paint.

Originally posted by 1320
i cant afford a crack habit… shit i can barely afford alcohol. Pretty soon im gonna have to resort to huffing spray paint.

no need to you will be dizzy enough when your doing the break in of the kazza diff when you get it :smiley:

I thought i walked into a bunch of woman talking. MY WEIGHT I’M FAT What diet are you on You Look great what you eat today:blah:

Originally posted by Shaggy
I thought i walked into a bunch of woman talking. MY WEIGHT I’M FAT What diet are you on You Look great what you eat today:blah:

so true :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Originally posted by 2FNFast
no need to you will be dizzy enough when your doing the break in of the kazza diff when you get it :smiley:

yup… figure 8’s for 30 mins… :frowning:

SO when you inspecting/emissions exempting my 240? :wink: :angel: