Omfg it runs!

So my car runs, heres video

Nothing leaks

Except some air which is causing it to stall, I still havent tracked down the leak due to me havint he kid to myself and shes being cranky

video no longer available? wtf?

yea I dunno, some people can play it other cant, keep trying itll go

not bad. trouble shoot that stalling and do work son.

its another joke ,it wont run again

lmao

I know what the issue is, theres an air leak somwhere, that and the TPS might be out of adjustment…

But my time for the night is done as I have the little one

Yo congrats Shady, just in time for the warmer weather too

probably need to play with the timing. the cams im sure arent helping much. tune time

Don’t congradulate me yet, this bish aint even driven down the road yet

Maybe tommorow :cry:

Timing was the first issue, thats already good to go…

Now its just the dieing issue

My car used to stall and die after getting the cam and heads swapped and all it took to stop it from doing that was turning up the idle with the screw on the throttle body. Might be something to check.

pressure test the system yO

Yeah, well looking at the boost gauge its getting about 25psi of vacum which is about normal … this is at 800rpm the idle with me holding it there

PJB im also thinking that… im going to give that a shot and mess with the TPS and see what happens.

Your TPS is adjustable too?
I know mine had to be adjusted to where it would read a certain voltage with a volt meter. I had to loosen the mounting screws and slide it around a bit.

Yeah I guess I overlooked all that at first… Because regarding the idle screw/TPS i never touched them so yeah

I dunno well see what happens tommroow

your car pulls 25in/hg at idle? as you said its not idling well, its tough to get a good vac reading. id do a pressure test, push about 15psi or so through the charge piping and check for leaks. but sounds like your ignition timing is not right if it wont hold an idle

Its right where it should be

for stock camshafts?

do you have a WB02? i bet the car is running pretty fat right now

Yeah, but we had it up higher before at 15 and was still stallin