IT was fun... BUT i think im DONE!!

Prelude was my first car, I loved that thing!! I had an 89. Now I have a 98 integra… I love Honda’s… speaking of which i should call my mechanic, I think i need new rotors :frowning:

What is the rent? You said it will hold 3 cars?

why get something that is slower than a 4-door taurus :stick: :smiley:

junked them… all i got now is my six…

haha… nice…

after i read it over that i thought the same thing… :itr41: but i gotta get out while i can… when i get my head on straight ill be right back where i left off but with rwd…

Doug whatsup with that garage? You definately giving it up or what?? How much is the rent going up to? What does it all have? 3 bays right? Does it have a lift? Anything else? I would like a little info on the garage if u get chance.

I seen you at sharkys the other day, and i was gonna ask you but then i didnt see you before i left.

lift/ parks 3 cars… 2 bays… kitchen… bath… shower… loft…

ILL GIVE YOU FIRST DIBS if i give it up… its well worth what i pay monthly…

i just made 2400$ in one week on ebay… on the dumbest shit… so i might just quit my job and play on ebay buying and selling shit… i make more there then i do at work… and its only about 3 days a week of work on ebay… list… pack… ship!

till school’s out… who knows…

i was waisted at sharky’s… didn t see you there…

whats your ebay name? just curious to see what ur gettin rid of, probe parts? :x:

Honestly i was hammered too and I seen you walk in, and i was gonna find u before i left and ask you but forgot.

I PM’d you too btw

sad to see another sixer give up… but i understand man… keep up the good work with whatever you plan to do with youre life next

cars are the devil… they take all of your money and give you nothing in return. I wish i could get out.