noob checking in ;)

hey allz im from up in kittanning i been doin the car thing since jr high and have had probably in ballpark of roughly 100+ rides…not all pretty but some were dang nice…i found this board due to a link on yahoo chat room somone posted…kind of nice to have a local board for this area for bs’in etc…keep up good work. heres my current ride…its a fun allaround car and runs great/looks great and so on…let me know what ya think

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/resellerz_r_us/my_photos

welcome:beer:

welcome

welcome

and why is there a roll cage in it

thankx

the guy before me was prepping it for more mods im guessing but he worked from suspension etc up…basically everythings done in that area and i was plannin on some engine mods when my head gasket blew and i ended up putting more cash into it at once then planned…i had the usuall doen to head etc but nuthin to major…runs great and such and im pushing about max boost currently not that i get to use it much though driving thru town lol…

100+ rides :eek3:

welcome :cool:

lol give or take a few…i went thru about 10-12 the yr before last and already this yr hmmmm 4? im thinkin lol

you are a regular used car salesman:D

funny you should say that…my parents when i was in high school had their insurrance agent tell them if i kept doing what i was doing they may have to get a dealer plate and insurance lol…i believe the laws have changed or something as i have had more in one yr then i did back then so…hmmm maybe i should get one…may have to check into that one lol…j/k

Originally posted by TwoForty
100+ rides :eek3:

Looks like playner gots come competition :smiley:

Welcome

Originally posted by onenastyturboco
hey allz im from up in kittanning i been doin the car thing since jr high and have had probably in ballpark of roughly 100+ rides…not all pretty but some were dang nice…i found this board due to a link on yahoo chat room somone posted…kind of nice to have a local board for this area for bs’in etc…keep up good work. heres my current ride…its a fun allaround car and runs great/looks great and so on…let me know what ya think

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/resellerz_r_us/my_photos

Kittanning eh? Whats your name? Who do you run around with?

Originally posted by Darkstar

Im sure he doesnt go cow tipping like you…

Originally posted by Darkstar

I’m sure he don’t know you and is not awaiting the king’s arrivel home. :tounge:

dont really hang with anyone…married w kids so no time :wink: all work and very lil play lol…so dark your from here im guessin? or?

welcome

welcome aboard

whats the next project?

U ON TURBOFORD SITE? WELCOME HERE…

yes im on turboford also…and thankx all for the welcomes

not sure on next project actually…personally i think it will be a garage lol…i gotta get another garage befoore i can do anything major again :frowning:

sound good… welcome:)