Its a SON battle: I'm confused

I agree. SON has alot more resources, when looking for parts, cars to buy. I say, all those people should join TNC. Now all the stuff on SON, i don’t know which is new and which is old, since they weren’t able to properly back-up their information, before the second hack.

They also have a problem with their cookie’s. I log-in, then when i view threads, its as if i’m a Guest. ???

Children squabble over who has the best toy,
Men Squabble who can pee the farthest,
Women squabble about who has more from their husband

to me, this is all it is. all the politics got to their heads and now they cant decide on what they want. they all say they want the best, but i dont feel i can trust either of them anymore. TNC is my new home, and if anyone ever checked while on son, my browser is ALWAYS open so i was pretty much always on. all this fighting is giving me a headache

They’d better not post-wh0re like the top 5 did when TNC was younge, or else the server would be down everyday!

O.G- TNC member!
EDIT-- O shiX, I’m in the top 5 now… :frowning:

well… sux for son like everyone said and it will be mayhem if everyone comes over to TNC… i might have to get the “Ban Stick” ready… not saying everyone from son is a problem… :R

lol i joined up here before son started getting all screwed. and i did put a tnc sticker on my car for the first sticker ever. i mglad i didnt put a son sticker on.
and now i have a driftfreefriday sticker so thats wicked.
thanks blade btw :slight_smile:
also it would benice to see the classifieds kick up a bit here. thats the main reason why i would use son more. this place is def the new home for alot of peopl… what the guys on son who are battleing out dont realize. is they have i think 613 people registered. and now after all this is done i say thats gunna hit low 400’s

• 10!

Batter up

Looks kinda’ cramped down lo’… Someone needs to hit the restrooms.
Don’t even ask why I looked there

cause gabe has a thing for baseball players!!!

its those tight pants :stuck_out_tongue: lol

Two words for you missy, WIMENZ VOLLEYBALL! :A

lol mhmmm thats just a cover up :stuck_out_tongue:

by the way…u need to come out…havent seen you in foreverr lol

I LOVE TNC, people can actually debate here whitout getting on each other, and i like that, thats why if im debating with someone i won’t swear all over or anything to destroy this beautiful thing we have, you guys let me in with respect, therefore i will respect you all…

nicely said!:R we all nice 2 each other here…best way 2 keep our club on top!!

^^^

+1

Really? What about the way everyone treats Rabbit? Making fun of his underage schoolgirl fetish (very JDM hobby btw), his slow skyline and his flamboyant choice of car colour?

No punches pulled there.

:LOL

son has had a agreement and everything is good

stop saying lies. the top 5 people never post whored ever. lol

those are just signs of affection lol

What agreement was made with the SON members?

lol thats some crazy affection you got for him lol