Its all over :(

its sad that GM keeps making shit box saturns that haven’t made them a profit yet and they end the Oldest US car company, Oldsmobile. why does GM need chevy trucks and GMC trucks? hummers are gay too. I sat in one of the final 500 alero’s and couldn’t belive olds is going out like this. Too bad the GTO couldn’t get here a little soon as they could have a platform to make a 442 and go out with a bang. Oh well, i’m sure no one else here cares :sadwavey:

:crying:

ehh, i was never a big fan of olds…

olds=the suck,what did they ever make good!!!:smiley:

Aurora’s were nice

Originally posted by Pewterss
g-bodies :slight_smile: , they may suck now but they are still better than those lesbian-mobile saturns. Who the hell on this board owns a saturn??? I hate you, whoever you may be!!!

Originally posted by Cutty
g-bodies :slight_smile: , they may suck now but they are still better than those lesbian-mobile saturns. Who the hell on this board owns a saturn??? I hate you, whoever you may be!!!

G-bodys=gross body:puke:

there is a turbo saturn in wexford, supposed to be pretty damn fast

G-bodys=gross body:puke:

yep, they make you puke when you lose to them.

Originally posted by BlkP42E
there is a turbo saturn in wexford, supposed to be pretty damn fast
there’s a 85 delta 88 in greenfield that is pretty slow but would total the saturn in a wreck and only have $10 damage. saturns are junk plastic cars. I value my life enough that i would never drive a car like that.

yep, they make you puke when you lose to them.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :bluez28: i aint shaggy:tounge: :tounge: :tounge:

saturns are junk plastic cars.
Yeah, but you can push the sides in and they pop back out! It’s disturbing to watch - sales guy did it at the car show last night.

:gives: and what Gbody does olds have that was remotely quick

Originally posted by Jeff95TA
Yeah, but you can push the sides in and they pop back out! It’s disturbing to watch - sales guy did it at the car show last night.
thats good for door dings but you should see the mess they leave in a real wreck. I’m a world with 5,000 SUV’s i would not feel safe in a car made of plastic. I know many Gm cars have plastic front fenders but its not the same as a saturn. Full Frames are comming back!!!

The W41 190hp 4 cylinder in the early 90’s, and the other veriations of the quad 4 engine that powers every nbody and jbody and even the lbody (i think).
HO quad that powered the early (1990) grand ams made like 180hp, when a camaro wasnt even making that.

Originally posted by Quik
:gives: and what Gbody does olds have that was remotely quick
do i hear someone …hmmmmm…must have been the wind :rolleyes:

its not always about the fastest, they made good driving, reliable cars for years and years. b-body Deltas, cieras, g-body supremes…all cars that are still on the road today. 307’s were terrible for performance but they ran forever.

do i hear someone …hmmmmm…must have been the wind :rolleyes:
:owned: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

theres a turbo saturn here in washington, hasnt driven 500 miles without breaking.

Don’t forget the '80s Omega. :smiley: Used to work at Anderson Olds.

here some specs on the W41 and LGO http://home.att.net/~csmalley/w41vsw40.jpg

http://home.att.net/~notdadsw41/quad8.htm
Quad 8

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/8353/
quad 4 info