It's almost riding season

i’ll be out this weekend i hope

I got everything changed on my bike today, inspected the clutch, put new Galfer SS Lines, changed the oil and rear pad. I’m ready to go.

I’ll be in Daytona Beach this weekend, sadly with no bike :sadwavey:

Yes Quaker Steak near Century III will be starting there Bike Nights on April 11th this year. Every Wednesday night. I will be down there with my 06 GSXR-600. Nice weather and have been riding the past few days. Where els dose every one ride to?

dude do you have A.D.D.? You posted this in three different threads in the same sub forum. We got it.

Quaker stake cursies, you have a gixxer 600 and you can’t wait to just ride, and you want to know where all the bikes pose at.

Relax someone will get to you.

My new bike is being delivered tomorrow!!! :smiley: I can’t WAIT to ride!!!

sweet!

the haybusa is almost fisnihed!

just need a new startor cover and front wheel and im golden

so gold im gamma gold!!

I need a new rear tire, I’ve got cords showing. It was pretty bad when I bought the bike, but I can’t put it off any longer.

CORRECTION: The place just called, and said that their driver had a schedule change, and asked if they could bring my bike today!!! SWEET! I’ll be riding around tonight!!!

:rofl:

You got creditors calling my house looking for you and you bought a new bike…lol Thats fucking classic.

So? I racked up ONE cell phone bill that I refuse to pay for… you act like duquesne light and the gas company and my credit cards are calling you… :rolleyes:

i took my buddys 636 out tonight, not my style i thought it was unconfortable, but geeezzzzzus are they fast, i have a boulavard s50, and that 636 is smoother at 112mph than my bike at 65mph

i’ll be out first thing tomorrow morning. anybody from washington gonna be out riding?