IT'S FINISHED!

Yo Yo,
As some of you know already the SR is finally finished, and again I would like to thank everyone for the support and advice (especially mats and matt for coming over to the shop to help me out).
I still have some things to work out like tach not working and fuel pump and getting my gauges hooked up. But Im just so happy its done.
Does anyone know where I can get a cluster dimmer for my car? I tossed mine because the SR clusters don’t use a dimmer and I used the same harness from my old cluster that has the dimmer built in, now the cluster won’t light up and I think that is the reason. On the dimmer harness there is two red wires and a black, I tried jumping the wires to complete the circuit but this didnt do the trick.
Anyways, some people were requesting photos of the new front end and also before and afters of today since I washed it for the first time in a month. Trust me thought these before pictures make it look alot cleaner than it actually was.
Here we go…

A few before the wash.

And before we get to the after wash photo’s Im going to post some other pics with the old front end.

And here they are as it sits now. Still need to put on the Silvia hood badge.

And you all are going to have to wait for pics of the engine bay even though thats what you all want to really see. :fawkdance:
This weekend = proper photoshoot (let me know if you want to get together and snap some shots)

And a quick list of current mods to top it off…

S14 Notchtop SR motor (Garret T-28 Ball-Bearing @ 7psi…not for long)
Ebay Manual Boost Controller
HKS Mushroom Intake Filter
Turbosmart BOV
Nismo 3" Downpipe
Nismo 3" test pipe
Apex-i 3.75" N1 Catback
FET Sports Strut Tower Bar
Dual 10" Electric Fans
B&M Short Shifter
RAZO Shift Knob and pedals
Blitz Turbo Timer
Stri-Racing Gauges (Boost, Oil Press, Oil Temp, Water Temp, Exh. Temp)
280x30mm Front Rotors with Cast Iron 30mm Calipers
EBC Carbon Brake Pads
JDM S14 Front Bumper
JDM S14 Headlights
JDM S14 Grill & Hood emblem
Kouki Side Skirts
PIAA Headlight bulbs
18x8.5 ADR M-Sport wheels
Nitto Neo-Gen tires

Upcoming…
Walbro fuel pump (this weekend)
New tires (75% tread on the rears, 5% tread on the fronts)
FMIC (just need piping)
Then attacking the suspension and diff.

Thats all for now.

Everything looks good except that Ebay boost controller. Throw that out ASAP.

Oh Im planning on it, just a temp solution to actually keep the boost LOW until I get the walbro pump.

If you don’t run a boost controller the boost will stay stock with is 7 psi. With that boost controller, you might be more likely to spike and run 10 psi.

You can’t use a boost controller to turn down the boost beyond what the factory wastegate is set at.

You can use the ebay BC just take it apart and reseal everything.

replace those wheels with some dope ones and slam that slut.

I love that look for zenki’s.

when it comes to looks u need to lower that thing! lose the 4x4 height… and add spacers… and ul be good

and yes definately new tires with all that power now.

My understanding was that the S14 SR’s run at 11psi when the boost solenoid is hooked up which it is on my motor, running the cheap boost controller is keeping it at 7psi right now, I ran it before installing the boost controller at it ran at 11psi but very rough on the stock fuel pump. Either way, fuel pump is going in today and its going back up to 11psi.

you bought all that stuff but didnt buy a fuel pump. i would of put most of the stuff you picked up on the back burnner. just how i would of done it

but either way nice car

Well I was trying to get a fuel pump earlier on so it could have gone in all at once but that didnt work out. Fuel pump will be installed today anyways.