sr20 swap..need help

hey guys
i need help i finish my sr swap and i got my harness done by autodream and my car start up fine… but my 240 guage cluster don’t work ( rmp and speed) …

here is the real problem … my fuel pump fuse keep blown went i step on it … i can drive it but i gotta babe it …
anyone get a idea …?

What year car was it to begin with.

The speedo should work regardless so check that you plugged in the speed sensor

1990 240sx

if i hit the boost my fuel fuse will blows out…

A SHOC cam tack will not work with an SR. You need a SR one or a DOHC one.

yeah we know that, but the main problem for the swap, is when its parked we can rev it no problem, but when we try driving it, and try getting on the gas… it just blows the fuel pump fuse… he can only drive it easily, cant drive it hard or the fuse blows… i hope this kinda explains the problem…

I actually had the same problem. I took the easy way out and swtiched it to a 5 amp higher fuse and now no issues. I was thinking that maybe my walboro pump was just pulling a bit more current cuz of the higher flowing characteristics.

is this safe? using a 5 amp for the fuel pump fuse?

:? im confused…?

so 15 amp will fixed…?

Yea thats what i did and it was fine. Worst case scenario the fuel pump gets brunt out, but i have not seen any issues as of yet.

A walboro won’t burn out at 30 amps. I would be more concerned with the shitty wiring we have