swap info on silvia

alright boys and girls i just installed a 94 sr20 black top into my s13 which had the ca18det , the big question is will the old fuel pump that ran the ca still run the sr20 ??? anyone know the output of each fuel pump ?

ya, seeing how most guys still run their stock ka’s fuel pump after a swap

depends it might not even have to stock pump in there, run it see what happens if u think your having fuel issues it wouldnt hurt to upgrade to a walbro 255

yah the only thing is the ca is a 1.8 L and the ka is a 2.4 so its probably got a bigger pump then the ca from stock although the ca is turbo charged so im not sure …

yah the plan is to get the walbro 255 eventually just spent all my money on a new clutch so it will have to wait

Then expect to run lean.
Get a walbro 255lph fuel pump, install it and not worry about it ever again
They are cheap, like a 100 bucks. If you cant buy that…well then you got the wrong car :PP

X2

You definitely want to be on the rich side especially if your going from N/A to boosted with N/A components. Do yourself a huge favor and upgrade your fuel system first.

100 bucks!!! where…

BAM

USD plus shipping means around 150-160 ish

yah i just spent 5 grand total on this swap so im a little short on the funds right now totally didnt buy the wrong car though .