WALBRO fuel pump on stock ka?

so i need to change my fuel pump cuz its being gay.

my question is should i just get a stock fuel pump brand new or just get a walbro one??

get the walbro and your good to go, ask bing for one

Define “gay” no not literally, as in what symptoms are you experiencing. lol

If the fuel pump is intermittently working, that probably means a bad connection. Pop off the fuel sending unit cover and inspect the connections. Post a pic for more help. Be careful with the bolts, they love to disintegrate, fucking Nissan.

If the fuel pump stopped working all together, check for voltage with a multimeter on the corresponding wires, and continuity across the terminals.

Hope that helps. If you’re short on money and need a stock fuel pump, I have one that I pulled from my 240, its in perfect condition, pulled from a mint rust free tank, and whirrs up perfectly with a 9V battery. The sending unit’s top surface was rusted to FUCK though, that’s what usually happens on S13’s.

get a walbro and call it a day !

if u need one, i have them in stock with kits.

i got used stock pumps also if need be.

varun

fuck used shit. LOL
um when i try to start the car it some times start normally but some times i need to press the gass so that it would start up.

my car sometimes bunny hops while I’m driving and the car feeels like it’s always struggling to speed up( but that could be from the car being slow ) lol

btw ahmed you scared me for a second LOL

Why? Did I hit a sensitive topic? Were you planning on coming out anytime soon? If yes, my deepest apologies.

…lol :stuck_out_tongue:

lol no i was never in hiding so there is no need for me to come out of nuthing :stuck_out_tongue:

i thought you were implying something about you

Whens the last you changed the fuel filter and plugs/wires?

i just changed the fuel filter like last week or so, i thought that would have done the trick but it didn’t and plugs and wires when i got the car last year but the car didn’t get registered till this year so it was never driven much last year

Clean all related electrical connections and grounds before you start replacing components.

Never solder fuel sending unit connections while the gas tank is open and stinking of vapours…or light a ciggie for that matter.

Safety first, kids.

u nailed it.