It's Official! Outdoor Karting at CVMP 8/21/2010

hmmm i don’t remember it’s been awhile. i believe we take the thruway though.

i’m fine with that.

im down for this, I have off of work to

if its the thruway, I am the last stop it seems on the list of people going… headed from albany.

Im offically in

kramerbuccs24:
-Throws helmet at opponents like a green shell in Mario Kart
-Carries small knife to pop opponent’s tires and/or cut their hands off
-Drives in the opposite direction and hits opponents head on if necessary

dkid15:
-Bombs down straightaways at breakneck speeds and PIT-maneuvers people upon corner entry
-Takes the inside line and pushes opponents on the outside into cement barriers

jiggsy:
-Makes so much commotion on the sidelines that all spectators leave

cazwrx:
-Achieves epic lap times due to there being no spectators or racers left

Guilderland squad>>>>>>* .

wayne, i will ride in your vehicle too. much fun will be had. lol.

edit never mind.

if there are money and bragging rights at stake people are going to bleed.

and then die.

Jammer your ass better be going again

We will be taking the Thruway all the way. I-90 West towards Syracuse.

Most likely meet up spot will be Crossgates Mall lot like last time.

If there are others who are already out west further we can arrange a meetup at one of the service areas off I-90 on the way.

I don’t mind meeting up, we should just coordinate it well as we DON’T want to arrive too late though so we can get all 50 laps in.

Especially if we have a large turnout, like 18 karters.

We should aim to the track by 1100 AM, signed in so we can get started by 1130 AM latest.

Sounds good… CRD and I are the farther west guys, but wayneypoo knows where I am at. I am only about 5 minutes off the amsterico exit… so it shouldnt be hard to meet back up on the thruway. What time are you all leaving from Xgates?

Look for more specific plans on meetup place / time by the end of the month.

I am thinking to leave Crossgates by 8:15 AM.

For those out west, Iroquois Travel Plaza (between exits 29 and 29A) could be a potential meeting spot off the Thruway west bound.

http://www.thruway.ny.gov/maps/index.html

I’ll figure out times later and put in main post. I’d like to avoid more than one meet up spot aside from crossgates though as each additional spot adds time and complexity.

i am 100 percent in, started my new job yesterday. make some decent money. wayne i still want a seat in your car.

Good to hear man… Don’t worry we’ll make sure your steering wheel stays on the kart! :thumb

it’s not my car, lets have that thing rip off, i’m guessing i’m gonna hit something anyways. not purposly. lol.

depending on finances and child care I’m in. what happens if more than 20 go though?

5 lap qualifying. Top 20 best times race, the other poor souls get to cheerlead.

So you don’t want to be in the race? I’ll bring some pom poms for ya kid. :lol

Seriously though, there’s no timing equipment so we will get creative!

no need for time equipment. i’ll just count how many times i lap everybody :rofl :rofl :rofl

At least you’ll keep me company :number1