its on the road

Welp I fixed the orange turd and was driving it around lastnight. Drove it around the block a couple of times and then I decided to go into town to see if my one cop buddy was on duty. As I was heading that way I called sillann to let her here it and yes I was showing off alittle but my showing off almost cost me a ticket. Some of u who know the area know how to leave the garage and go past the evergreen drive in and head towards napa at the stop light. Well on that straight away I got on it really good so she could here it and when I got to the stop light i see nothing but reflecter tape on the side of this car. I was like fuck the first night out and Im getting a ticket. So I make the right at the light and keep going and the cops never follow. Can u say Im one lucky mother fawker. :mullet: Anyway it does feel real strong but there is alot of little things that needs worked out yet :booty:

like a driver :smiley:

congrats dipshit :itr41: :itr41: :itr41:

:burnout: good job!!!

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:
:bigok:

:bigthumb:

:blue: :cool:

sweet sam!!! can’t wait to see that beast pull the wheels at the track and capture it all on video

cool shit. but now you ahve to beat a s-10 blazer. i want to see 10.60 first time out nigro. fast truck> fast car

congrats

nice to see the pumpkin back on the road

i give it 2 months… tops :tounge:

all bark and no bite !!! that voice mail sounded like a F ed up 231 ci motor to me :bigthumb:

yeah I saw it when you brought it over to my house. :frowning: