It's that time again, fantasy football!

ok heres my first delemma, for week one… jake delhomme or carson palmer at qb, i can’t decide! as of now i’m leaning towards delhomme because they are playing sf

carson = sleeper :slight_smile:

i know, i was pretty happy to get him later in the draft :tup:

Ugggh, Carolina is playing NO…

Anyways, it doesn’t matter because your going down either way :stuck_out_tongue:

bump…need opinion…

have Culpepper starting this week…but he has been playing like shit. My back up is brooks against min or delhomme against Miami…who should go in this week

i actually like brooks against minn…their defense has looked like shit and joe horn and donte stallworth have been playing very well

on a related note, delhomme vs miami or palmer vs chicago? i think chicago’s d is to good even tho palmer is the better qb…

tough choice…and chi. D is good…but all in all…palmer still has Chad Johnson and Houshmandzadeh to throw to…and they can perform when needed

aaron - play brooks…minnys pass dee is el horible

jay - play delhomme…palmer vs chicagos dee is going to be a slaughter…for DA BEARS…note 5 picks last week :eekdance: also note since when has miami had a good pass dee?

aight…brooks is in…thanks guys

lol - i have culpepper too - should i use mcnair instead?

have you watched your fantasy stats suffer with him the first two weeks? lol…

^^^…lol…

well that was a bad idea putting brooks over dante…DOH…:bloated:

another TD for dante…SON OF A BITCH!

thanks jay and sean…:stuck_out_tongue:

sorry :frowning: if it makes u feel any better i have joe horn, so brooks is killing me as well!