Jake Delhomme

http://charlotte.craigslist.org/for/1375251047.html

http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/2180/delhommeg.jpg

rofl.

the best one was the giants kicker in the playoff game a few years ago lemme see if i can find it :rofl :rofl

HAHAAH nice, Jake Delhomme is th3 p00p

He was top 5 QB for like 2 or 3 years. What happened to this guy?

He was never a top 5 QB, he was good, but never top 5. Hes been shit since he had Tommy Johns surgery

Who’s was better than him when he was leading the Panthers to those great years (and the year the went to the SB)?

Eli sucked back then.

Favre, Brady, Payton Manning, McNabb are the only ones that come to mind. Palmer was still ‘getting it’ back then and didn’t become good until the year after Delhomme blew up.

Vick was very young and wasn’t THAT good yet…plus all he did was run. He was actually a pretty bad QB to be honest.

Daunte Culpepper, Trent Green, Marc Bulger, and Jake Plummer were all up there, especially Culpepper. I hear what your saying though, even if he wasnt top 5, he was close for 2 or 3 years, no doubt.

Bulger was a one-season wonder in my opinion…even worse than Delhomme. Plummer and Green were semi-consistant. Culpepper was the only good QB, but sometimes I think it was because he had Moss. He hasn’t done crap since he got hurt after being on the Madden cover and Moss leaving.

umm… top 10 QB’s in the league over the past 5 years…

P. Manning, T. Brady, D. Brees, B. Roethlisberger, B. Favre, E. Manning, D. McNabb, P. Rivers, K. Warner, M. Hasselbeck… id rank delhomme 11th prolly… this is on potential and how they’ve performed… delhomme is/was mid pack at best compared to the others on this list.

Yeah Hasselbeck has had a awesome career.

03, 04 and 06 Bulger had very impressive numbers, 3 good years, just like delhomme

I think you guys are forgetting 2 key players from the 06ish era:

Carson Palmer (pre huge injury in playoffs vs Steelers)
Byron Leftwich (was excellent before getting hurt and losing job in JVille to Gerrard)

intentionally injured too… fucker went straight for his knee.:Idiots