weekly fantasy football question....

ok, so i’ve been set this year with carson palmer posting solid numbers all year. he’s against pittsburg this week so i’m not expecting anything huge, but i also have brunell on the bench against the pourous sf defense which is tempting… what would u do?

Go with palmer still. I’d expect washington to get a big lead on SF early and just run the ball.

Play noone…cuz you are against me this week and i got royally F’d in the A last week by .8 pts. I need a win…u dont. NOONE HELP HIM!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Brunell will put up big numbers against a beat up san fran defense but when you have a stud like Palmer you have to play him every week no matter who the competition is.

i’m going against the grain, pittsburgh is going to be pissed after blowing it against jacksonville. last i heard from san fran they were already wondering how many days until they can start promoting their new qb matt leinhart. i honestly don’t think that team has any moral left they just traded rattay and put their season in the hands of a very unproven rookie qb. friggin mckown threw for like 400 yards against them, and espn was raving about how well the d was playing.

brunell and moss are tearing it up right now and i don’t gibbs changing anything or running portis more when the passing game is clicking so well. i have a feeling pittsburgh is going to expose palmer for the first time this year, it’s a huge divisional game and pitt will step up.

brunell

has thrown 3 TD’s in each of the last 3 games…there is no other option…

I have Moss for Washington in my league… he better get at least another TD with another 150 yards or so. Go for Brunell.

your matchups this week are sick, i predict a huge weekend from your team, i’m in trouble this week!

Where do you guys play your Fantasy Football? My league is over at Yahoo.

same

Nice. Unfortunately I just got my first win this past week but for the past two weeks I’ve been putting 200+ points… I just hope my team can hold up the rest of the season and squeak into the playoffs. My saving grace this past week was the Mighty Willis. 43 points this week I think.

http://cs.footballdiehards.com/index.cfm?requesttimeout=400&fuseaction=SplitPage&Xref=

check out their web-based cheat sheets… very insightful matchups/ratings etc. very helpful on lineup decisions! you’ll have to register for an account, but it’s free!

I’ll have to check that out when I get out of work. Could come in handy for my Quarterback Controversy.

i am in the same boat…i have palmer and brees…both putting up solid numbers consistantly…usually palmer winning by 2-3 points…but i am 6-0 so i think ill stick with palmer this week…as brees is at Philly

even being a huge chargers fan, i’d have to go with palmer there

chargers 4L…i am talkin back to the Stan Humphries days

i’m talkin back to the anthony miller days :stuck_out_tongue:

:eek: 3 charger fans on NYspeed? no way.
You guys should sign up over at http://forums.chargers.com , pretty good info and the webmaster of the site runs it so he gets all the legit info

Brunell is your starter.

The 49ers best defensive effort so far this year still surrendered 25 points, and 32 points is the average against them.

And let’s not forget the 5 passing TD’s they allowed to the Eagles a few weeks ago.