its the new guy

Very nice lathe work buddy! We made a few little knobs for some customers at my shop. Nothing performance oriented, just something playing around one night on the lathe. I like the size and weight of yours, very nice.

I PM’d you back a quote for the PC. If you want to do a batch of them the more in the batch, the less the price will be.

Welcome to shift!

Nice knob. Do they require polishing?

/\ #1 knob polisher around

I offer low rate knob polishing services.

you better clear that advertisment with vlad

I give vlad special rates when he gets his knob polished.

Nice knobs…I made a bunch a few years back and sold a few on my buddies Sentra forum…

4 hrs max is too short…:rofl, you can rule out NHMS and NJMP if that is your limit. Well, I guess it all depends on how fast you drive…:rofl

Within 4 hours you are really looking at LRP, WGI and Monti…

Fixed, even with the … Monticello is off the table unless you got serious coin to become a member of a mediocre track.

Bump it up to 7 hrs and you get NJMP, NHMS, Calabogie, Mont Tremblant, Summit Point, Pocono

Solid clubs to run with aroud here: BMWCCA, PCA, NASA, COMSCC, Chin, Trackmasters. Depending on your experience and requirement/desire for instruction some may fit better than others. First NASA event at Lime Rock is 3/31, Patroon BMWCCA runs there on April 20th. You will probably find that track time out here is typically more $$ than out west, especially for events at Lime Rock.

Edit: those knobs must be hot as fuck in the summer, change to delrin and you might have another customer here.

Any heavy metal knob is hot as fuck in the summer/cold in winter. A delrin knob with a slug in the middle would be boss

yeah my aluminum knob i made and put in my jetta was DUMB in the winter. LOL I wore one glove just to shift it, or found myself with my jacket sleeve over my hand hitting gears! lol

thank you sir… i’ll be making more soon

kinda… there not a dull raw color. but they can be polished

yeah i wanna start small cause the car is also a daliy… im pretty much starting fresh again… and i dont have a truck or trailer so dont wanna be to far and some crappy happens

yea ive noticed there kinda expensive… also im going to get one jet coated to see how much heat they keep away . but just like any metal knob they get hot no matter what … ive had a spoon knob,ARC, Ti … alll got hot

Welcome! (haha new guys a knob polisher)

he only polishes his own knob

Is a background in yoga needed to polish ones own knob?

why so much homo. Because NY… also looking into delrin make a few with thats aswell… just gotta find a good machine shop out here

welcome to shift

Watch that homo word or Vlad will have you banned before you can say “don’t poke me there!”. Just a heads up.

is it gay if its yours?

dont think so. it called taking matters into your own hands…