New guy

My name is Chazz, I’m a from Hollywood living in upstate NY for now.
I’m current rides are a bone stock 2000 mustang & my 09 R6. Would be cool to make some friends in the area, besides offroad who is always to busy to ride. lol

Welcome to the site, gundams are awesome.

Welcome.

Welcome. I drive a station wagon.

Welcome … Don’t take anything serious on here

I agree

Point noted :beer

Epion ftw

LOL with those two vehicles you my friend are going to be completely fucked in 3 months

welcome new guy!

i’d ride with ya if i still had a valid NYS drivers license

I am always too busy to ride… lol. It always seems like my summer is booked up before winter is even over. lol. Someday I’ll be able to get a chance to ride.

My other problem is that I have multiple bad joints and anything over an hour on the bike and it starts to get painful.

I usually ride all the time, but both bike are down at the moment. Chain and battery.

Otherwise welcome!

:lol I know, winter is when I do a lot of walking.

that sucks.

yeah man you STAY busy lol. You missed some good rides, the trip to jersey for the BBQ was nothing to write home about to be honest.

Seriously bad joints aren’t we about the same age? could it be your riding position on the 6? Well when ever your free I’m always up to ride even for short distances. :beer

Thank’s man! I’ll be around when your back up and running.

DD on Lark street in Albany has a good biker crowd on Fri and Sat nights.

Go down there and introduce yourself. A guy with a yellow R6 name is Pauly and he’s there weekly. Good guy, plus you guys will have something to talk about.

I swing out there whenever I can, once or twice a month.

Really I’m rarely that far in Albany unless for lark fest, but It’s worth checking out what times like 7 or so?.

RX-93-2 Hi V Gundam :bowdown :lol

Hey dude, welcome. Nice bike!

RX-78 43ver…:lol

We probably are the same age (or close) but years of sports when I was young took a major toll. I’ve had 2 failed surgeries on my shoulder and now have no cartilage left in the joint… so my shoulder is constantly shifting around grinding bone on bone.

Then to add to it I have arthritis in both shoulders and both knees and issues with my lower back (undiagnosed b/c I’m too lazy to get to the doctor for it… lol).

So pretty much I might as well be 90… lol

Year 0079 The original RX-78-2 Gundam White base WTF :number1
It’s sad I remember most mobile suit’s by name and model number.

I hear you bro in High School I was in track in field…Well not so much “Track & field per say” More like I ran like HELL! from the dangerous black kids.
with the way I ran I should have been in the Olympics. I spent more time running then I did in class.:rofl