Machining Aluminum Parts??

Listen you illiterate tool, if I had wanted your opinion, I would have given it to you. You didn’t make anyone look like anything. You can’t even formulate a coherent sentence. You thought you had me cornered because I “clearly” didn’t know what I was talking about, except both of you have been incapable of showing that, despite all the :suckoff: going on. The only thing you wanted to point out, was something irrelevant (tool selection).

Keep pushing your pencil around, just don’t waste your breath on people that actually do the work because you don’t know what I know and you never will.

Keep on dreaming there bud-o. I hope that makes you feel alright inside about your failure of a life. I don’t see why you are so bitter at me though.

Let me dumb this down for the rest of you hicks out there

• This part could have been made out of any common piece of aluminum of stainless in the pile
  • The only reason to specify “6061-t6” was to sound like a blowjob

If anyone wants to argue anything of merit that is fine. I have yet to see ONE reason why it had to be 6061, and not anything else I had laying around. I could have gone back to the shop today and picked up 50 pieces of scrap that I could have given away, that wouldn’t have been 6061, and would have done the job just fine. Thats the point, if you are too stupid to understand that, then that probably explains why you are a grunt machinist or desk bitch looking for a second job at home depot.

:kisses: ladies. See you when I go back to work tomorrow…