It's the Rodster!!

Hello ALL!! My name is Rodrigo, Rod for short… wait… uhh, no, not for short… for longer, yea! Like bigger is better right? More is GooD! Like Looonger Drifts… Bigger Wheels… More RuBBEr… More Events… Heh, even more forums :wink: So anyways, I live in Oakville, work in Sauga. I try to make it out to as many track days as I can. Been to Dunnville and Cayuga TMP. It’s really all about having fun, learning, and meeting fellow enthusiasts along the way. Absorb like a spongebob round panties… uhhh… I’ve had way too long of a day… Drink MORE Rockstar!! wait no… not before bed… :mad: I own 2 S13’s, one beater and the other rather modded… :cool: So im pretty much a “novice” drifter. Some of you might remember me from the CSCS Drift event at TMP on the 7th for rockin’ it out with no front bumber :eek: Yeah I was totaly “stoaked” that day it being my first drift event and making it to the finals only to lose by a hair! Moooore entry speed!! Ebrake then pow on it!! Yea that would of done it! In the pitch dark may I add… Had to hi-beam it… Chris put it down, gotta hand it to 'em. :wink: So yeah this is my official Hello to the TorontoNissan forum! See you on the 22nd for the cruise and 28th at DriftOps. :smiley: Then it’s storage for the season, any suggestions?? PM me. Also feel free to add me on MSN or AIM.

hey welcome to our humble home and i hope you to see you in future events (Oct 28th, Drift Ops FINALE)!! Yeaaaaaah