J32 Civic, 11s at LVD

Impressive…just seems like a lot of work for the same time a k swap can get IMO

hahah, should’ve known the #1 hater would be in here. Car has gone 12.8@107 on street tires with a stock motor with I/H/E… pretty similar to a built motor K series on slicks that used to be in this area.

It’s a gutted hatch on DRs. Big displacement V6 making 260+ hp out of the box plus some mods running similar to that of the old local “built” K20 that had nothing more mod wise to that of a stock K20 than mild cams and valvetrain. In a daily driven car that got taken to the track every now and then. Not a gutted hatch, shop “race car” running 12’s. These guys and KK on the same race team?

fuck you dick nugget. :lol We have no idea what the fuck my car will run. its a complete guess based on est wet dream of whp and weight. Those guys build fwd race cars for a living, neither ASS or I do, so we are starting from the ground up.

mother fuckers, I love how everyone in the last year or so thinks every car needs to run 11’s or 10’s, or its a pile of shit… yet not many around here who spout off produce results. (not entirely pointed at you btw)