Jackass 3 3D

Saw a preview for this last night, didnt see a thread on it yet.

YUPP ALL YOU JACKASS LOVERS!!! The wait is over, jackass 3 is coming out october 15th!! And it will be in 3D.

Follow this link and just about halfway down the page you’ll find the trailer.

Anyone else pumped for the release??

Ugh I’m so sick of 3D… Its such a gimmick… Aside from some disney 3d movies/short clips. the only movie done properly in 3d was avatar… and the movie was so-so… but 3d was done incredibly well…

As far as jackass itself goes, cant wait :lol

Well i havent seen any 3D movies yet, so i cant comment on it. But jackass 3 is good enough for me. ive seen just about anything put out by steve-o, bam, johnny, and all the jackass movies about 50times each. So its time for some new material.

The high five :rofl

Has Anyone here seen any of the CKY dvds?

I dont care about the 3d but I cant wait to see this.

The high five made me LOL so hard

I dont know which movie it was, but that part with giving each other papercuts, I CANNOT watch it. I can watch everything else fine, but for whatever reason, that creeps me the fuck out. Random I know. I will see this at some point, but paying movie theater prices for Jackass, just doesnt sit well with me. 3D or not.

I KNOW that you saw this add while watching Jersey Shore. :rofl :rofl

^HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I DEF DID. Unfortunately. I was NOT watching it on my own will. GF had it on and wouldnt turn it off lol.

But the movie is def worth the $11 to see it when it comes out. And yes ive seen the cky’s. fucking hilarious.

And the high five…fucking awesome. WAY better than the “doorbell airbag” skit from before.

Will see this movie

looks like it will be funny. i love the cky movies. i haven’t seen those in a very long time tho.

i have them all.

and i will actually go see this in 3d, most of the 3d shit i could care less about but this seems like it might be better in 3d.

Camp Kill Yourself

I remember it from back in the 90’s.

I still remember them throwing the manican off the cliff into traffic. so fucked up but so :haha

definitely pumped

looks absolutely hilarious. Cannot wait

so yeah… WOW

was awesome

I don’t think I’ll ever actually enjoy that amount of dick ever again. (no homo?)

Saw it last night. All I have to say is ROCKY!

saw it about an hr ago… To funny. steveo is fuckin Nasty man dude will eat or touch anything. The tazers OR jail Brake was BADD ASS and THE SUPER GLUE LOL!!!