jackson racing supercharger kit $950obo

im selling a used jrsc kit for any d series sohc honda with less than 10k miles. from 88-00 perfect working condition. asking $950obo http://img138.imageshack.us/g/dsc00079sjs.jpg/

woot woot

Is it new/used how many miles if used and post pics none of that I will send you pics via text.

You noobs need to learn how to post a for sale ad.

email them to yourself via text and then post them

This might be just what I need to stop my car from burning oil :excited

ok thanks for info.

this kit can also work on a dohc zc with manifold adapter

this might be what i need to burn more oil. i dont burn nearly enough.

added pics

Supercharge D what!?!?!

I had the opportunity to operate a vehicle with such a device and it was a very fun affair. GLWS

thanks i like it because all d-series parts are so cheap. and makes pretty good hp/tq

Honestly I would contemplate buying this. I shit you not. My Jackson racing supercharged D was more fun than my 500whp civic…

Well that might be a stretch but it was a fucking blast!

GLWS!!

nice to hear goo exp from jrsc… what about a twin charge 500whp civic? then you could buy it :ahh

last bump before ebay

twin charge

His 500hp civic is now my currently 0 hp civic

The kid you sold it to thought it was a good idea to construct a cold air intake for it and puddled the shit. That resulted in a piston through the block. I ended up swapping an obd1 d15b in it for him, but it smoked like a whore (thanks Japan Star!) and he sold the car a month later.

It was still quick even with smokey the d series in it.

Awww that was a fun whip. Its a blower! needs short ram. No matter how cold the air is the blower is gonna heat it back up.

hell no lol .

650?