Jailbait weekend

So instead of going out to the clubs/bars and spending lots of money this weekend, my fellow pimps and I went to some good ol friends house parties in the lo-cal. Now not only was acheiving drunkeness cheap as fuck, there were crazy hot bitches gettin wild all over the place. I feel so old, even though these chicks were the hottest highschool has to offer, and Im only a year or 2 or 3 older, but god damn, if I didnt know any better they couldve passed for 20 something just by looking…totally uncalled for!

Maybe I shouldnt feel so bad…Its okay to instigate and look but not touch, right???

x22 i was with the cannonsburg majorettes again last night and they’;re younger than i thought…OLDEST is 19 and 2 were 18 and i thnk the other 3 were 17. oh well 4 of them were still cute

As long as your within 4 years of their age, its okay to touch too!:naughty:

just leave your id in the car

i look at it this way…when i was 16, all the girls were dating/sleeping with guys that were 21/22…now that i’m 21, i should be able to sleep with all the 16 year old girls i want… :bigthumb: :sex: :idhitit:

no pics

no care

x2

x3

x3.721

unfortunatly this pic sux but it’s all i got
http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/GRgirls.jpg

one on the far right (blonde) is the best looking of them all, the 2 beside her (the girl with the blurry face cuz she moved was one of the cuter ones) and 2 other ones were nicely built. …all 17 and 18 tho (not sure bout the girl wiht the dark hair in the front, she coulda been older for all i know didnt’ tlak to her mcuh)

black chick :naughty:

top left-looks like she needs a diet, she shouldnt be ballooning up like that at least till half way through her freshmen year of college

top right-looks like she got hit in the face with a shovel

bottom left-looks like broomhilda the witch

black chick-need i say more, eww

the other two, look way to young, and would make any guy feel like a pedophile

:zzz: you are gay jay

I’m not gay :madfawk:

I’m just not a fan of ugly underaged women

nor am i down with the brown

prooof

girlfriend

shemale??? :moon:

trisexual