Janice, I'M FALLING!

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

janice is a bitch.

There are quite a few fat kid videos.
This one is hilarious…

Janice! has the perfect cackle to be set to carnie music. :tup:

[quote=“Jam,post:27,topic:33887"”]

[/quote]

this one is my favorite hahah:lol:

why do all fat kids scream like 12 year old girls

:clap:

it hurts, it hurts, janice stop laughing

ROFLOL

[quote=“layzie,post:29,topic:33887"”]

[/quote]

they dont, it is the 12 year old girl they just devoured screaming from inside their gullet

[quote=“RuBiCaNT,post:14,topic:33887"”]

Where is Violator to tell you all you are a bunch of jerks…? Funny vid.

[/quote]

Here. Vid wasnt very funny… more like whatever.

I hate fat people anyway. Him getting his blubber stretched isnt the same as splitting his melon open on the pavement or something serious. so do try to have a valid point before you start yappin

Don’t eat less, that requires effort. Just have your parents drop tens of thousands on surgery. Then when you keep eating too much, have them take you outside the country for more surgery.

And to think all this time I’ve avoided becoming a fatass by balancing how much I eat with how much I do. What a sucker I am.

[quote=“2TurboZ,post:12,topic:33887"”]

Well I would have unbuckled his belt and really let him fall.

[/quote]

:clap:

“It was the happiest year of her life and it was sad watching her, you know, struggle with trying to keep the weight off,” Cindy said. “So that’s the reason we did the lap band so she could control her hunger and how much food intake she was putting in her body every day.”

Her mother should be shot.

Oh, did I forget to mention the girl’s 12?

[quote=“zwarbyt,post:24,topic:33887"”]

[/quote]

that one is hilarious! apparently it was the kids step-dad or something.

make sure you watch till the end lol

[quote=“AWDrifter,post:23,topic:33887"”]

There are quite a few fat kid videos.
This one is hilarious…

[/quote]

that dude has the biggest asscrack ever.

He was gettin choked out there for a sec I think, his screams died down a little bit. Still funny though.

[quote=“layzie,post:29,topic:33887"”]

[/quote]

It’s derived from the same traits that help them to develop man-boobs. Follow by a cute case of talking big and not backing it up because of said high pitched voice.

Symptoms include:
-Urge to whine and bitch incessantly
-Videos getting uploaded because you are such a pansy
-Said videos usually including empty death threats such as “I’m going to fucking kill you”, or “I hope you die” followed by standing in place doing nothing.

Cure:
-Getting off your fat ass.
-Staring role in the next bad teen(pre?) movie where you get bashed constantly. Until the point you grow half a nut, and do something. Becoming super hot and rich 10 years later with all kinds of skinny bitches.
-Exercise (Oh who am I kidding.)