January 16,17,18

Turbo install!! :smiley:

Originally posted by whitey

yup there will be a rack open down the shop waiting for your pink jetta to become a man :eek: :smiley:

should be fun

if ya need help whitey PM me

Originally posted by OrangeSS
if ya need help whitey PM me

on becoming a man?:smiley:

congrats on finally gettin it done whitey

sweet ,can we drink while doing the install!!!:tounge:

let me know if you need any help

id like to learn more about VW’s

im pretty :confused: about when its comes to them!

it will all take place over Marks place so i am sure you guys are more then welcome to stop down!!

should be fun, I have been learning through the whole process and just can’t wait to get the parts surrounding me on the car!

I live right up the street from marks place so let me know if you need some help. i’ll stop down one day for sure with some of these LS1/LT1 country boys :cool:

i’ll play…i know some about vws. get sailors ass to help :tounge:

Originally posted by VictorSmalls
I live right up the street from marks place so let me know if you need some help. i’ll stop down one day for sure with some of these LS1/LT1 country boys :cool:
boys:jerkit:

mark or whitey if you need any help give me a call

Originally posted by Pewterss
boys:jerkit:

would you rather me say fags?:rolleyes:

thanks guys for all the offered help… i love this thing, just got my mounts in the mail today!!

Thanks for all the help offers guys! I dont mean to be ignorant by saying this, but when I work, I cant have people surrounding me… I think we can tackle it ourselves. Whitey is bringing a friend and Ill have one other person down there with us. Other than that we should have it covered, 4 people is more than enough.

When stuff dosent go right and im mother fucking everything in site its not good to have 4-5 people standing over my shoulder.

I have internet access down there w/ my digital camera, we will definatly take a lot of pics to post on here to keep you guys posted.

Originally posted by SP71Supra
Thanks for all the help offers guys! I dont mean to be ignorant by saying this, but when I work, I cant have people surrounding me… I think we can tackle it ourselves. Whitey is bringing a friend and Ill have one other person down there with us. Other than that we should have it covered, 4 people is more than enough.

When stuff dosent go right and im mother fucking everything in site its not good to have 4-5 people standing over my shoulder.

I have internet access down there w/ my digital camera, we will definatly take a lot of pics to post on here to keep you guys posted.
:frowning: :frowning:

:crying:

:smiley:

well maybe we can take a break and get something to eat or something… or maybe you can all come down for when we fire it back up and come see the fastest pink jetta in the nation

well maybe we can take a break and get something to eat or something… or maybe you can all come down for when we fire it back up and come see the fastest pink jetta in the nation
:grouphug: :love:

Yeah I have no problem with that but I cant have people down there while were working on the car… maybe people can come down on Sunday and check it out before we get it to the exhaust shop… but I get highly annoyed when people are standing over my shoulder when im working.