jay leno's garage reviews the new camaro..

did i hear curvy girlfriend?

have you never driven a “real” car before???

there is nothing fun about a non srt4 neon, and even the srt neon’s aren’t anything to get real excited about.

SRT’s are awesome… it handled awesome. anythign you say is a moot point because well you have some sweet as cars dont you… i loved my firebird formula… but my most fun car was my SRT

SRT’s are nice cars. cheap and will run high 12’s low 13’s with under $1000 of work.

I’ve drove quite a few “real” cars lol

I took blue’s cobra for a ride and scared him because he " didnt think I knew how to handle a rwd" :rofl: ( I think almost everyone on this board has drove that car )
those cobra’s do ride like a dream tho, I hate ford but the 03 svt is a nicely construted vehicle.

I don’t see a lot of FWD go karts, don’t know about ya’ll. What could be more fun? Anything RWD.

SRTs are awesome fun if you like understeer into/through the corner and torque-steer out of it. :frowning:

And if you think '03 Cobras “ride like a dream” and handle particularly well you clearly haven’t driven any real cars.

-TJ

WHY DOES EVERY THREAD YOU POST IN TURN INTO TO A FUCKING NEON DISCUSSION???

because its jeffspeed. not pittspeed damnit.

I do not claim my cars to be anything more than shitty daily transportation. If I claimed that my fusion was a great handling car or that my vic was some badass street racer, then it would be a different story.

and srt’s and even cobra’s are decent cars to drive around but to compare their handling to a go-cart or something that handles very good is weird.

anything fwd sucks balls

i never said it was a gocart. i said that it handled awesome. im a fan of rwd and i never said that the new camaro was a freakin race car either. i would by one to DD it. my truck is the one that runs for local things just because it gets 9mpg. the new camaro will get around 20 combined and thats right around what my grand am gets. well 22

I’d take a hammered Crown Vic or ratty old Ford pickup over a POS neon, anyday.

x2

Agreed.

i thought this thread was about Jay Leno’s review on the Camaro?? Who gives a fuck about Jeffs Neon…

x2 dyingwish started the neon topic. :rofl:
I like the neon, gets me to point a to point b, cheap, realiable, and a fun car. final…

so how bout those pens?

too bad between point A and B there isn’t a telephone pole and you going 50mph.

too bad your mother turned around in between point A to point B ( abortion clinic )

are we done now? :rofl:
back on topic with the camaro

:hsugh:

Ouch, that’s low. No talking about family!!! :ban: :ban: :ban:

we all know we’re just jaggin around with eachother.

Lol if that rule was enforced every time someone said something about someones mother this would a very quiet place. But fuck it in for the :ban:

:rofl:
if you want to be technical I didnt say anything bad about his mother. I just said she turned around.

Either way is was dumb as fuck.