Jay Leno's Garage

I would just like to reccomend people who need to waste soem time @ work check out jay leno’s videos on nbc.com, they are pretty funny/interesting

His collection is insane

List of his cars/bikes/etc
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_vehicles_owned_by_Jay_Leno

hahaha, he has a festiva :slight_smile:

I saw him on a story about steam cars and was shocked at how much torque those fuckers got.

some of what he owns baffles me, like why the fuck would you buy an rx8 when you could have any car?

The festiva is probably a shogun

http://www.motorcities.com/media/image/640/05J98293125700D/1990-Ford-Festiva-ShoGun-D-640.jpeg

[quote=“POOPRA,post:6,topic:28734"”]

[/quote]

ughghghgh

so gnar…

Mmmm… so ugly I can’t help but love it.

he has a mclaren car calld the rocket, 800 lbs and 146 hp with a sequential trans 6 fwd and 6 reverse gears

I saw a stunt car show what had opels with 4 forward and 4 reverese gears. it was pretty cool to watch.

1991 GMC Syclone - bought to avoid a $25 delivery charge on Christmas decorations, it cost him $36,000. It is now what Leno calls his “Valet Truck”

Damn he overpaid for that truck.

Oh and he has every car I ever said I wanted if I won the lotto

2006 Ariel Atom
2005 Ford GT
1995 McLaren F1[4][40] (#15 of 65)[41]
2005 Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren
2004 Porsche Carrera GT[
1966 Ford GT40

[quote=“RobHimself,post:10,topic:28734"”]

I saw a stunt car show what had opels with 4 forward and 4 reverese gears. it was pretty cool to watch.

[/quote]

That’s Disney World buddy :smiley:

I got a sneak peak in their shop. They have tons, and TONS of engines for them, being torn down and rebuilt over and over again. Insane.

[quote=“POOPRA,post:6,topic:28734"”]

[/quote]

Cool shit

[quote=“Schema,post:12,topic:28734"”]

That’s Disney World buddy :smiley:

I got a sneak peak in their shop. They have tons, and TONS of engines for them, being torn down and rebuilt over and over again. Insane.

[/quote]

Yeah they were some pretty pimp drivers. Saw them do that shit in the rain i was in awe.

Wow now thats a cool list. Incredible collection right there.

Here you go. A ton of videos of all of them

Am I reading it correctly when it says he has the first ever GT40?!

[quote=“StrokedZ28,post:17,topic:28734"”]

Am I reading it correctly when it says he has the first ever GT40?!

[/quote]

Thats what it says.

19xx MTT Turbine SUPERBIKE (320 hp Rolls Royce Allison 250 series turboshaft engine from a Bell helicopter) [2]

1966 Ford GT40 (number 1 serial number) [29]

WOW