Jeep Build... final lift pics

well i have A LOT of plans for this things and ive already started on a couple

as you remember, this is what she looked like when i first got her.

it was a solid basis for a daily as it sat, but making something into your own is much more fun

so first came a new set of wheels and tires since i couldnt stand those super swampers

so here it sets with a set of kumo venture m/t’s with standard black american racing wheels courtesy of craigslist

next i wanted to get rid of that shitty grey cladding on the bottoms of the panels along with the fender flairs.

to do this, i looked into doing herculiner or rhino liner for them, but couldnt decide on the color, so i went with just some white spray paint to just get the look.

well that looked ok, but today i went for the duplicolor spray on bed liner, but with black and im happy with the results so far.

and after

it isnt perfect cause the masking was a bitch, so ill be touching up later.

next up is a complete rip out of the interior and rhino lining the floor, and a 5 in lift… pics will be posted later

As I was scrolling down, I thought I wouldn’t like it.

I was wrong. :tup: :tup:

Are you spraying the rear bumper to match as well?

Offtopic and note to self: Never get in a fight with Afhockey31 lol

lol

im a lover not a fighter… im gonna get new front and rear bumpers later, but the lift is more important right now cause the bushings have 260k on them and its a bitch to control. to replace them and THEN put a lift on is double money. ill do it all in one shot.

looks great man

Much better :tup:

looks good :tup:

looks awesome :tup:

thanks everyone… just wait till i get the lift on it. its amazing how much just a set of wheels and tires can make a difference

the black looks the best

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY :tup:

the buff mr. clean drives a white jeep, any one else sees the irony here?

mr clean what?

:tup:

what did you do with the old tires??? i have a xj and need something

i sold them to a friend down here… you wouldnt want them, the cost to ship them to you is more than theyre worth

i have no idea what youre talking about and find no humor in it at all

well yesterday i decided to spend my 4th doing some repairs to the beast

i had a nice section of floor board that had to be replaced, so we had to cut it out and weld a new piece in.

and since ive had some problems with my exhaust on the trails, i replaced the shitty muffler i had on there with a flowmaster, and just welded a down pipe to exit right before the axle.

its not the prettiest in the world, but the whole flooring is going to be herculined next, so no one will be able to tell.

new exhaust :slight_smile:

how much does it cost to get the whole interior floor sprayed?

not sure… im doing it myself… a herculiner kit that comes with just about everything ran me 85 bucks, and that comes with a gallon of product so it should last a good while

This just gave me an idea…Hmmm. Thanks.

Jeep is looking good BTW :tup: