Jeep > Escape

So, looking ultra bad ass and ready to street race in my Jeep, I roll up upon an unsuspecting Escape at a red light. I look over to my left and see a girl with her boyfriend in the passenger seat. Pussy, I think to myself. I look over to my girlfriend who is rightfully in the passenger seat and say to her, we’re gunna smoke these bitches. Off the light nether of us are really racing, due to the insane power we are putting down, racing from a dig would be pointless. Once we reach about 25mph I give it some juice, in order to gain some space to get over in her lane to turn a block or two up. To my surprise she floors it too. The jeep pulls about 1.5 SUV’s to 60 and I make the pass. At the red light we happen to be next to each other again, this time I’m in the turning lane. She is lucky, because if I was going straight she should have gotten beat hard again.

Actually when we got to the second light me and my gf were laughing, and so where they. ! :lol:

haha sounds fun, I like beating yuppies in there “pimped” cars with my stock 2.3 camry… it gets them everytime, faces are pricless…

SUV lengths.

lol.

Full-sized, or compact?

I’m rolling a cherokee, so I used that for reference in my SUV lengths. I love the completly random run ins on the road. :slight_smile: The 4.0 has pretty good torque for what it is, the only thing is the 19.5 mpg isn’t the best, but it is nothing to complain about in a 4x4 suv I guess.

[quote=“ultradriver10000"”]

So, looking ultra bad ass and ready to street race in my Jeep

Actually when we got to the second light me and my gf were laughing, and so where they. ! :lol:

[/quote]

made me lol…:lol:

Be careful not to get pulled over for street racing your DD

[quote=“93dx–hatch,post:7,topic:35506"”]

Be careful not to get pulled over for street racing your DD

[/quote]

:word:

so very true, all the tickets I’ve had have been in the DD’s I’ve had zero on my motorcycles and well in sports cars…

josh youre so silly

ill race this so called jeep, with my fullsize 330 ft/lbs of fat torque

Jeep has a manly

190 hp @4,600 rpm; 235 lb-ft @ 3,200 rpm

@ 2,087kg

I raced my wifes Jetta last night; it was a decent race actually but she got me in the end. My tires have slowed me down a bit.

[quote=“ultradriver10000"”]

…I look over to my girlfriend who is rightfully in the passenger seat…

[/quote]

bahaha you are da man

I’ve done this before. It’s always a good laugh. Especially when the other person is completely serious.

I was like 16, only had a permit, had momma in the passenger seat. In a Jeep Liberty. We’re at a red light. I’m in the right lane, a piece of shit ugly 5.0 mustang in the left. I look at him, he looks at me. I smile, he smiles. Light turns green and I floor it. Momma starts freaking out, calling me a jerk. I had like 2 car lengths on him and let off the gas when I got to 60. Of course he flew past me. I just started laughing so hard.