jeg?

is this you? you crazy little monkey… hatin!

hate hate hate!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/JohnMcCain4Prez08

*****URGENT ANNOUNCEMENT if you HATE all NEGROES:

If you HATE them NEGROES and HATE the idea of that librul NEGRO SPOOK Obama in the WHITE House then:

Come VISIT my channel where Nazi’s, Klansmen, and NEGRO haters ALL LOVE to congregate. We’re ALL for McCain! Say NO to the NEGRO!!!

CALL UP THE DRAFT and STAY in Iraq 100+ more yeers and then INVADE Iran and the WHOLE Midle East!!!

KEEP a WHITE man in the WHITE House!!!

KEEP the Bush/Cheney dream ALIVE!!!

SUPPORT BUSH!!!

McCain '08!

Say NO to the NEGRO!!!
This channel is dedicated to the ONE man, the ONLY man (notice I said “man”, not “wo-man” - and notice he’s WHITE) who is good enough and worthy enough to sit in George W. Bush’s chair and be our next President of the United States:

John McCain

He is the ONLY man who will have the balls to go kick all those RAGHEAD, HAJI, DIAPER HEAD’S asses.

It’s TIME to KICK some ASS!!!

We NEED to PAVE the whole Middle East into the world’s largest parking lot and paint it with Stars and Stripes!!! NO option should be left off the table!!!

We NEED to CALL UP THE DRAFT, then EXPAND the war in Iraq 100 MORE YEARS, then
INVADE, IRAN, Syria, Pakistan, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Indonesia, Sudan, Libya, the West Bank, the Gaza Strip, North Korea, and YES CUBA, Mexico (too many spics and wetbacks) and Venezuela!!! And oh and yeah: FRANCE!!!

Oh God, I just blew a big HUGE cum load out all over my chair and rug, and will need to pause a while to clean it all up. What a mess! I’ll be back in a while 'cause I need to find my bottle of appolstry cleaner.

OK, I’m back. Now where did I leave off here?
Oh yeah:

And now when I say we need to go INVADE, I don’t JUST mean INVADE, I mean REALLY go INVADE and pursue a SCORCHED EARTH policy and fuck up EVERYTHING!!! We otta go fuck all those ragheads, haji, diaper heads and other assorted FAGS back to the stone ages !!!

Oh God I just shot another HUGE cum load out all over the floor and all over all my furniture once more. Wait, I’ll be back in an hour or two 'cause I ran out of appolstry cleaner from my last little accident I told you about, and need to go to the store.

OK, I’m back. Let’s see…

John McCain will do all this and more because he is one one mean dude and will KICK ASS and KILL all over the globe for America!!!

Oh shit! I just shot another HUGE cum load out all over my computer! Oh jeez, it got all over the buttons and down into 'em and shit. Dang, is this thing still workin?

OK, good…

Right now I am foaming all over at the mouth really really bad and want to get violent! I need to leave a minute and go take my Haldol, or I might spaz out on someone or their pet.

Ok, now where was I here? Oh yeah:

IMPORTANT:

*****We NEED to ARREST all those peace loving, pussy, peacenik, anti war, ANTI American sympathizers like Ron Paul and Dennis Kucinich (that little FAG) supporters. We need to STUFF 'em all in little 3x5ft. cubicles at Guantanamo Bay (a GREAT place) for LIFE - WITHOUT a trial. Fuck 'em all, those little limp wristed FAGS!!! I’ll bet all those little jennywoman, girlscout FAGS will LOVE it down there with all those cumloads dripping out of their little candy assses from all the anal sex from getting to hang out with all their Al Quida buddies.

NO MORE habus corpse!!!

IMPORTANT:

People who support little FAGGOT peace loving candidates like Ron Paul, Mike Gravel and Dennis Kucinich ALL absolutely HATE our troops, our God, and America.

YES, they HATE America like Michael Moore does, and LOVE terrorism, and hate REAL freedom (that’s for sure).

Imagine if they took that big fat FAG Michael Moore and locked his commie ass in a cell down there at Quantanamo with Ron Paul and Dennis Kucinich and some of their Al Quida buddies, he’d be sqealing like a fat little pig from all those anal incursions, that fucking fat FAG.

IMPORTANT:

I HATE the Constitution !!!

*****To HELL with the Constitution! It is a tired old RAG that was written by a bunch of HOMOSEXUAL FAGS who were addicted to quinine bark.

We NEED to RIP it up, BURN it and DUMP it in the SEWER with all the used toilet paper and stinking floating SHIT TURDS!!!

That’s where it BELONGS, just like Ron Paul, Dennis Kucinich, Ralph Nader, and ALL their AIDS infected FAGGOT anti war, ANTI American supportes!!!
This is a NEW WORLD ORDER now, and we need a NEW WORLD RULEBOOK!

IMPORTANT:

***** WE NEED to wire tap EVERY phone in America, monitor EVERY computer, police and surveil the ENTIRE internet, and search and sieze ANYONE anti war who is not with us, but who’s against us:
Like President Bush (My HERO) said, “You’re either with us or against us”. So there!

I am WILLING to GIVE UP all of my “freedoms” and “liberties” in excange for security, and we’re gonna do the same thing with you when John McCain takes over and comes to power.
One NEW WORLD ORDER under John McCain!!!

We NEED a NATIONAL ID CARD and COMPUTER CHIP IMPLANT so that people can be policed and surveiled to see if they are with us, or if they’re one of those anti war, ANTI American peace loving, Ron Paul, Mike Gravel or Dennis Kucinich supporting FAGS who’s against us!

John McCain will be watching…

KEEP a WHITE man in the WHITE House!!!

George W. Bush is the GREATEST President EVER in the history of America!!!

Keep the Bush/Cheney dream ALIVE!!!

SUPPORT Bush!!!

John McCain for President '08!!!

![http://www.youtube.com/img/flags/en_US_globe.gif](http://www.youtube.com/img/flags/en_US_globe.gif) 				
						Schools: <b>It dont take skoolin ta bail hay.</b> 							
						Companies: <b>My company is the farm ware I work.</b> 							
						Interests and Hobbies: <b>REED this part all you litle HOMOSEXUALS: *****Keepin America SAFE from DIAPERHEADED RAGHEAD HAJI SANDNIGGER terrerists, HOMOSEXUAL butt pirates, LEZBIAN lap lickers, and NEGRO ape SAVAGES!!!!!! If you don't like it, then you can go SHOVE IT up your A_SS and vote for your litle filthy NEGRO hero!!!!!!!!</b> 							
						Movies and Shows: <b>FOX NEWS, Bill O'Reilly, Jimmy Swaggart</b> 							
						Music: <b>Toby Kieth an Johnny Rebel (cuz he HATES ALL a them NEGROES an hes a GOOD singer and a GOOD man). ALL good kuntry music. I HATE librul kinds a music like MOST of em is.</b> 							
						Books: <b>I DON'T reed. Reedin is for wormy HOMOSEXUALS!!! I wate til it come out at the movies.</b>

i’m glad he confirmed the sneaking suspicion i’ve been having that rap is for negrows and liburuls.

:tdown:

clifs

:clap:

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHHAHA

the ignorance is epically strong on that site

Wow…just wow

:tdown: There are crazy assholes on both sides.

Yep

http://kdka.com/local/attack.McCain.Bloomfield.2.847628.html

its obviously a parody

x2