LOL @ John McCain

inb4jayscomesinhereanddefendshim

ehhh, obama is no better than mccain. the iraq war debate has been beaten to death. Maybe our country is just doomed, and destined to fail.

You’re late.
and ugly
and retarded.

kthanksbye.

Wow, leave that sort of comment to us old people.:biglaugh:

thats the first time i’ve ever seen a guy type that, and or say that.
:suckoff:

I wanted to make it simple enough for you to understand, since 100’s of users putting it more eloquently haven’t gotten the point across that you suck.

Dood, that so weak compared to “The Real McCain”… :rofl:

Who are you, newman?? I thought you were above calling people ugly. :gotme:

:lol: I reserve it for when I really want to “lower myself to their level”. :wink:

Yeah, but the typical McCain supporter isn’t the young liberal who sits around unemployed putting together youtube clips, so it was the best I could do. :wink:

http://www.johnmccain.com/involving/petition3.aspx?guid=32916739-539c-4e2a-9a95-2ba3b9dbcf4f

Another good Obama youtube video:

he also reserves it when he lowers himself to my belt level and gets his bobble head on.

omg this is about to get good

McShame is a bigger failure in the media then Bush

:fail: Fucking LOL!!! That is your big rebuttal Ahahahahhahaha :gay:

My “big rebuttal” was in the serious politcal thread where I explained why I don’t think socialized healthcare will work, why I think isolationism is bad for our economy, why I have serious issues with anyone who would sit through 20 years of Wright’s speeches without condemning him, and why I don’t think a junior senator is qualified to be commander in chief, especially while we are at war.

But if a 5 minute clip on youtube is all you need to make your mind up about who to vote for, congratulations, you are the simpleton American you so readily condemn in most of your posts.

:clap:

:cocktease::loopie:

Then why did you use that particular video in response to THIS thread fuckwit. I don’t have the time or interest in reading your drivel in every thread or am I psychic enough to see that you meant what you did not clearly say.

No it just reaffirms the fact that your answer to OP was a fucking joke as is your response to my post.

LOL @ gets his bobble head on

Sorry, it was funny.