Watching…and listening.

fo sho

in

In.

in

liked the broad attacking both of them lol

how dare they override Fringe.

watching. not sure why but i am.

Just too frustrating to watch. I already know my pick, this will just ruin my beer drinking tonight.

I am , side note so sick of POLATITIONS pointing the finger at the other person reather then talk about real stuff it seams so childish…

Wow, and I thought Palin was a retard…

McCain seems to have the same plan so far… no matter what the question, keep repeating the same stupid fucking answer, and still not actually explaining it any one of the 1297301927013 times he says it

I’m a Republican and I’m a bit excited to vote Democrat.

nice

“My Friends” “My Friends” " My Friends"

http://www.patrioticsociety.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/john_mccain_doesnt_know.jpg

+1… Honestly who cares about the presidency and this shitty economy… :wink:

My friends my friends.

they could be twins for fucks sake.

Ill be honest, i only understand bits and pieces of whats being talked about, but even i know this is all a load of BS and everyone stating the obvious. Obama seams to have a plan, and i like that. Mccain says we can fix everything at the same time. They all talk about this shit like its so easy that it coulda been done by now.

Now, im sure if it was that easy to fix it would have been done by now and it hasnt. Basicaly it sounds like there spewing out BS that the middle class american wants to hear which makes it had for me to pick which one i like. To be honest, all i see is 2 politicians trying to win presedent and i find myself trying to figure out which one i dislike least.

Did he seriously just say “Like nailing jello to the wall”?

debates are bullshit because it doesn’t allow people to to actually find out any real info, all it does is allow the candidates to attack each other

except Obama isn’t really attacking McCain, he just calls out his bullshit. McCain on the other hand sounds like a 13 year old girl with sand in her vagina on PMS talking shit. What a fucking pussy… and he tries to play himself off as some war hero. What a joke.