jellies and slowgto gettin loud .

It’s not something I would bet on. Paul probably has 'tard strength.

Yeah I don’t know why people on here give slowgto a hard time, everyone got butthurt when he defended his friend. And PJB just runs his mouth because he can behind a computer, but seriously Greg is a good dude, that and someone you don’t really want to piss off!

This.

It’s all fun and games until PJB punches ahttp://i43.tinypic.com/10fooqf.gif through your face…

Really if he wants to be a douchebag I can be one right back.

And he started the bullshit in the thread this was split from with another lame ass bullshit threat so my first post here was a comeback to that (see quote).

lol saying i wanna see u at track is a threat? no i believe ur little bitch ass came out with u wanna run me over with ur garbage truck lol…

bro just let it go…i dont live with mom n dad…i have a life…yours is shift518 and ur dumpy truck…whats even funnier is u got like three people on here there really back u in anything the rest talk shit behind ur back lol…one day maybe when ur 50 ull grow up get a real job and not be a complete loser…boy the resume u must have to get a date

hey girl…i live with my mom…i got a dumpy truck…i make no money and well i have no life except a bunch of kids off a car forum that i go troll even though i dont even have a cool car…

bro ur garbage trash low life loser…take initiative in life to make something happen for yourself

Yeah, like the way you said youd want to run into me wasnt some kind of threat, right.

I might not be a baller or have alot of money but I dont pretend to be somebody Im not. Ill admit my job sucks, the pay is lame, Ive got more bills than Id like to, Im single, havent had a date in years, I live at home, etc. Im not hiding any of that so whats the point?

To me youre just a cocky prick that e-thugs on this forum.

Guys come on , backpeddle it a bit . G I know your pissed and I would be to but tuning up jellies ain’t gonna fix anything . Jellies let it go if he cracks on u say suttin back untill then shut up lol .