run me quik

you can use your truck, or your pos stang, with gt40 crap on it, thats going to run 10s

This kid gets pissed at someone and wants to settle it on the race track…this is some sweet ass shit like in the 60’s. I say fu*K this pu$$y shit and play chicken.

douse yourself in gasoline and light a match… out of my thread faggot roll racer

e-thug :kekegay:

we were joking around with each other :eek4dance

Its kinda funny that I am known as a roll racer when i only roll raced once and I dont even count it as a race. But its all good…now why dont you settle your shit with quick

chicken>race

qsl chicken > roll race

Giant Eagle Chicken > Eat n Park Rolls

wal-mart chicken > kfc

pussy the best tasting chicken!

:bowrofl: :rofl: :bowrofl: :rofl: chicken :rofl:

stang isnt done but yes you can play with a truck, now jay youre not going to make up excuses or back down are you? i mean i know you atleast got this lease for 6 months unless you rented this car

He BOUGHT the Cobra. I WAS THERE. i wouldnt give 2 shits but the stupid lease shit is dumb.

Even if it was leased? who cares.

When i get a new DD, im prob gonna lease my first one.

nut rider shut up and go play with your blower

jay’s scoops are real :kekegay:

r u sure about that??? the air box doesnt connect to them

they cool the engine :dunno: but they are color matched

true…we’ll call them semi-functional…i should know i have 1 vehicle where they r fully functional and one where they r stuck on for looks :embarassd

why waste your time

rule # 1

Quik never looses

dude stfu, you are a fat piece of shit. you shouldnt even post in the same thread as me. go sit on a land mind