run me quik

settle down GC, no call for that, he’s defending your ass if you like it or not. its just car talk man, nothing to wish death upon people over

FUCK HIM!!!

:rolleyes: :blah: :blah:

back to racing and shit talking. no threats bitches.

and whos arent?

last time i checked i got a GM cowl hood

as long as your dad keeps makin payments for you, i expect to run you

haha so youre going to bring moms leased GTO out???

its funny how all payments are made from my checking account, and why are you so concerned? also you got your info from a stoner. getting info from him is like anyone believing you when are really dead or graduated from PSU

my mom’s leased GTO? it’s funny that I could probably purchase you and your family to wash and wax my car for an eternity

“hey george’s dad, you missed a spot”
how fucking stupid are you>?

I mean you did grow up in mckees rocks, but cmon now. Were you there when i signed papers? I mean christ, Chad saw me buy the Cobra, what more do you want?

You ignorant fucking waste of life.

:ban:

I really don’t give a fuck to be quite honest with you, people get away with saying a lot worse shit to me on this website. So if they ban me, thats fine… just shows how big of a hypocrit they are

x2

don’t give a fuck x2

:1320:

i know tonys mom makes enough to hire jay to clean the shit out of his own mouth

doubtful

if you don’t know then don’t speak

nope, but I doubt it anyway

now your bringing in my old man, thats just really sad. i say man up and speak to me

oh shit!!!

I have spoken to you, but youre to much of an idiot to speak