jennings northeast speed

I never had the noise on any other vehicle like that. Im not buying another shifter either.

help me dial in my suspension then. Its all there, but I know nothing about how to dial it in. The only thing I have done is put my shocks on the softest setting which did help alot.

set Tq arm to -2

My FWD stock mounted economy-oriented Cobalt should not be out-treeing your 400whp LSx M6 f-body. Something is wrong there if you’re cutting 2.4’s

If I owned SSSSSSSSSS’S car, I would not be launching it hard until the 12 bolt is in it. The tow home is money that could go towards purchasing it. I think he’s in the same mindset.

I just wanted to post so that I could feel superior about my otherwise slow car :lol

Well, you ran right there with Racing Larry, that’s pretty decent too:lol

AAA = cheap

i also work for kinetic towing …sooooooooooo

I found this to be quite humerous… Travis, what were your average times again? And I’m not talking about your two fluke 12 second runs… you’re one to talk about driver mod.

:rofl :rofl :rofl WIN. good post.

• 11tybillion

i used to have a gopher in my tranny

The man speaks the truth

friends with tow trucks ftw.
Ive got atleast 3.

but you dont drive your car so your wasting friendships.

Ive been helped in the past by one of the guys with a tow truck. He towed my Mustang around when it wasnt drivable for a good price and towed a few of my past vehicles when they broke down.

I also know people with trailers that can help me out.

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/3/31/Tourettes_Guy_animated.gif

yes, they were quite flukey. flukey to the tune of a 12.3@111 cutting consistant 1.7’s all night… theres a big difference between needing a driver mod and needing a tune that wasnt botched to fuck (which btw was fixed prior to my last few runs which were ALL in the mid to low 12’s)… as im sure others in this thread can attest to in their own vehicles. but, i mean, what do i know? cliff you are a keyboard warrior, you run your fat fuckin mouth about anything and everyone any chance you get and knock people and their cars when the only shit ive ever seen you drive i wouldnt trade a box of cereal and a 1/2 a dog turd for. keep spouting your jibberish garbage in an attmpt to make yourself feel better about not seeing your 1/2 inch pecker since kindergarten.

best regards

:ohsnap